SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Does Cain tracking do anything?
Yeah, it puts the guide on the right side bar, so you don't constantly have to go in and read the next step there. Just makes it a bit more easy!

Although you'll have to exit from the guide before it shows up, but it will be there.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
It's a niche/rare fetish, I guess. The amount of games I've played where you can get a woman to cheat on her girlfriend or wife with the (male) MC can be counted on one hand, and none of them lean into the cuckolding aspect as much as your game does. I especially loved the scene where the MC gets Madison to give him her phone and then she sucks his cock while he looks at pictures of her girlfriend. That was really hot.
I guess I understand. I've always thought that the bull side of cucking was a very underserved niche. There's an endless amount of games where the MC gets cucked, but there is a lot less where the MC does the cucking. I've always preferred the latter, and doing it to lesbians is just an extension.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
SmallTownBo , I am plating Version 0.04. Everyone's walkthrough states "You'll have to ask me later." - which I am assuming that that character's quest is done for the version. The only exception is Amelia, where under her walkthrough it is blank. Is there more content for her in this version? Attached my Save.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
SmallTownBo , I am plating Version 0.04. Everyone's walkthrough states "You'll have to ask me later." - which I am assuming that that character's quest is done for the version. The only exception is Amelia, where under her walkthrough it is blank. Is there more content for her in this version? Attached my Save.
So if you're ever curious, you can click on information, then Game Information. That will give you the credits for the models, as well as how much content they have left in that version. It looks like you did finish all of the scenes with her. That said, I've attached the fixed file, so you can continue using it for future versions!

That being said, thank you for finding that error, I'll have it fixed!

Reactions: 0LDSK00L

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
So if you're ever curious, you can click on information, then Game Information. That will give you the credits for the models, as well as how much content they have left in that version. It looks like you did finish all of the scenes with her. That said, I've attached the fixed file, so you can continue using it for future versions!

That being said, thank you for finding that error, I'll have it fixed!
Thanks for the fixed file!

Reactions: SmallTownBo

MikeAnthony69

Apr 26, 2020
for fuck sake, nothing is happening
Landlady has office hours on Wednesday in the afternoon: nothin happens
Danielle thru event, nothing happens
Harper is a workaholic, saturday morning, nothing is there
Ellie wed morning, nothing is there in bathroom
Madison does not contact me.
Waste of time

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
for fuck sake, nothing is happening
Landlady has office hours on Wednesday in the afternoon: nothin happens
Danielle thru event, nothing happens
Harper is a workaholic, saturday morning, nothing is there
Ellie wed morning, nothing is there in bathroom
Madison does not contact me.
Waste of time
Can you send me your save? I'm curious as to why this is happening.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Madison Walkthrough says "You'll have to work on Powers more" but it does not seem to allow me to do anything as it seems everything else says "ask me later" So I assume this is the end of Madison aand the end of content?

gnolp

Mar 1, 2021
yeah, this seems dysfunctional so far. i have tracked most characters and at the time the tracking told me i have clicked on every single clickable thing in this game and there's nothing.
Probably should do some more playtesting before releasing anything. Probably also word things clearer. I don't mind "beta-testing" games on here but having to click on every single button every timeframe every day is just not something i'm willing to do. I recommend automated testing (f.e. Selenium) and setting up parameters to test if things actually show up.

nikam

Jul 7, 2021
apart from the cain girls' scenes guide is there any way to check if we have finished all the story events for the current version?
great game so far tho, really enjoying it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
I seem to have everything so far in the game... Except Ellie's storyline... It says that she does make up on Wednesdays morning in the bathroom, but nothing happens. Another issue is that the game doesn't say anywhere if the main story is done for now. I just had a fight with the coven, is it the end for now ? Also, I seem to need to discover 2 characters in the College, but no idea how.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The tracking is not bad, but there is just not much content.

And on that note - it is like most of these games just a very linear game. Maybe the choice what sin you pick will make a difference, hard to tell. Bit currently you just try to trigger all the events on all the locations and thats it. I dont think that all the free roam adds anything of value to the game - even if the UI is really good and moving around is quite good.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Madison Walkthrough says "You'll have to work on Powers more" but it does not seem to allow me to do anything as it seems everything else says "ask me later" So I assume this is the end of Madison aand the end of content?
There is a story chapter that I think you missed, if you go to the MC's bedroom. Do that, and then the last Madison scene should appear. If you're ever lost though, if you click on information, then Game Information, that will tell you how much of the content you have left for each character, which does update with each release.

yeah, this seems dysfunctional so far. i have tracked most characters and at the time the tracking told me i have clicked on every single clickable thing in this game and there's nothing.
Probably should do some more playtesting before releasing anything. Probably also word things clearer. I don't mind "beta-testing" games on here but having to click on every single button every timeframe every day is just not something i'm willing to do. I recommend automated testing (f.e. Selenium) and setting up parameters to test if things actually show up.
I don't understand the problem. The tracking tells you there's no more content for the girls, isn't that working as intended?

apart from the cain girls' scenes guide is there any way to check if we have finished all the story events for the current version?
great game so far tho, really enjoying it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, if you click on the Information button on the side, then click on Game Information, it will show you how much you've completed for every girl in the game. So if someone is at less than 100%, then you still have scenes with them.

I seem to have everything so far in the game... Except Ellie's storyline... It says that she does make up on Wednesdays morning in the bathroom, but nothing happens. Another issue is that the game doesn't say anywhere if the main story is done for now. I just had a fight with the coven, is it the end for now ? Also, I seem to need to discover 2 characters in the College, but no idea how.
If you want to send me your save, I can take a look. As for the main story, yeah, that is something that I do plan on adding, although I want to focus on more important aspects.

wtf never know where to go. literally have to try everywhere everyday
The Cain button on the side bar acts as a walkthrough!

The tracking is not bad, but there is just not much content.

And on that note - it is like most of these games just a very linear game. Maybe the choice what sin you pick will make a difference, hard to tell. Bit currently you just try to trigger all the events on all the locations and thats it. I dont think that all the free roam adds anything of value to the game - even if the UI is really good and moving around is quite good.
The linear-ness is an aspect of it being early. Eventually, it will open up, with players being able to meet new girls, do things with other sins, side quests, etc. But for now, it's just about creating a solid foundation. Thank you for saying the UI is good, it took me a long time to make it!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I also can't seem to unlock the scene with Madison in 0.5. Did the fight with the witches, got the scene with Ellie and I've tried waiting/sleeping in my room for several days and nothing happens. This is the first time I've gotten stuck playing this game, the hints have been helpful until now.

I noticed that even though Cain says he that "awakened" Pride or Wrath (depending on choice), I don't have either of them unlocked in the powers screen. Could this be why? Is it a bug?

My save file:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I also can't seem to unlock the scene with Madison in 0.5. Did the fight with the witches, got the scene with Ellie and I've tried waiting/sleeping in my room for several days and nothing happens. This is the first time I've gotten stuck playing this game, the hints have been helpful until now.

I noticed that even though Cain says he that "awakened" Pride or Wrath (depending on choice), I don't have either of them unlocked in the powers screen. Could this be why? Is it a bug?

My save file:
Oh, that is something that I should probably just change. So there's one passage that you do in the bedroom, and it says at the end to check the gym. So you need to go to the college gym, and do that passage, which will open up the path for Madison.

I'm going to change that for future versions, so as to avoid this issue.

As for the Sins, them being awakened is different than manifested. Manifestation is when they become fully unlocked, and that has not happened yet.

Reactions: hysepReC
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes