hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Oh, that is something that I should probably just change. So there's one passage that you do in the bedroom, and it says at the end to check the gym. So you need to go to the college gym, and do that passage, which will open up the path for Madison.

I'm going to change that for future versions, so as to avoid this issue.

As for the Sins, them being awakened is different than manifested. Manifestation is when they become fully unlocked, and that has not happened yet.
Thanks, that worked. I must have missed the part where it said to go to the gym.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
IMO, the ingame guide needs some work...like for Amelia it says "Amelia has office hours in the afternoon on Wednesday. You should pay her a visit." Except except you can't fucking do that cause she ain't there. Seems like there's too much rng that blocks you from playing the game, cause the characters are suposed to be certain places at certain times, but they are NOT there.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
IMO, the ingame guide needs some work...like for Amelia it says "Amelia has office hours in the afternoon on Wednesday. You should pay her a visit." Except except you can't fucking do that cause she ain't there. Seems like there's too much rng that blocks you from playing the game, cause the characters are suposed to be certain places at certain times, but they are NOT there.
Can you send me your save file, because that might be a bug.
And did you update the save file? If you open the right bar, if the version number is behind, you have to update it, otherwise nothing will show up for you.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
And did you update the save file? If you open the right bar, if the version number is behind, you have to update it, otherwise nothing will show up for you.
I also had that same issue with that Amelia quest and the same issue with the Danielle date night quest.
The problem is that they are in the correct location but they are not visible. Their avatar goes missing, as in she doesn't appear anywhere anymore. Not at midnight in their bedroom.
But if you go to the correct location on the correct time, you do get an extra choice and get to complete the quest and then also their avatar starts re-appearing. At least that was my experience with Danielle her final quest.

autobot57

Jul 5, 2017
I figured it out. If you're just starting and get to the free roam, Cain will tell you things like your Mom does office hours on Wed but nothing is there. You have to wander the city to open up some main quest stories first that aren't given a hint. I know for sure I had to visit the Church and then Downtown. Eventually that led me to my room and then the Gym. There were also a few events with Danielle at her workplace.

Reactions: easterlol

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There is a story chapter that I think you missed, if you go to the MC's bedroom. Do that, and then the last Madison scene should appear. If you're ever lost though, if you click on information, then Game Information, that will tell you how much of the content you have left for each character, which does update with each release.
I went to the bedroom she gave me a blowjob Sent me sms messages of her Girlfriend, then it tracked to where it says I should learn more about powers"
I checked game information like you said and i am at 67% Madison
I tried going to my room again like you suggested and nothing happens
I have attached a save file

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Oh, that is something that I should probably just change. So there's one passage that you do in the bedroom, and it says at the end to check the gym. So you need to go to the college gym, and do that passage, which will open up the path for Madison.

I'm going to change that for future versions, so as to avoid this issue.

As for the Sins, them being awakened is different than manifested. Manifestation is when they become fully unlocked, and that has not happened yet.
So on a whim I tried this and went to the College Gym and it worked and I got to see the remaining scenes

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
So on a whim I tried this and went to the College Gym and it worked and I got to see the remaining scenes
Yeah, this is, in hindsight, a mistake from me. I should have just had them connect directly, instead of getting the player to go to it. There's no reason for it, especially if it gets people stuck like that. I changed it in future versions, so it shouldn't happen.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have found the Ellie and Harper and Madison scenes of what I am assuming is the update before this 1. It says I have finished 67% of Danielle though which indicates a new scene with her that I can't find. Madison sent me a photo of her girlfriend and I have seen the dean and her assistant but am assuming none of them have any direct content at the moment either but wondered if anyone knows how to get the Danielle scene?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I have found the Ellie and Harper and Madison scenes of what I am assuming is the update before this 1. It says I have finished 67% of Danielle though which indicates a new scene with her that I can't find. Madison sent me a photo of her girlfriend and I have seen the dean and her assistant but am assuming none of them have any direct content at the moment either but wondered if anyone knows how to get the Danielle scene?
She is in her and Amelias room on Thursday afternoon

gnolp

Mar 1, 2021
I don't understand the problem. The tracking tells you there's no more content for the girls, isn't that working as intended?
this is way before the end of content. i'm talking about having the tracking on and telling me the time and when i go where i'm supposed to at the time i'm supposed to there is no button for interaction.
by now i figured out that you need to wait for some timegated event to get those interactions. having to skip a bunch of days straight up at the start of the game is not very intuitive. maybe you should include that in the tracking.

Miz0

Feb 11, 2021
I love the writing. It leans hard into the trope and kinks. However the game itself needs a little bit of work. Don't get me wrong, content is always preferable to filler, but there is also too much empty time that is unfilled.

Perhaps you are leaving space for additional content, you are implementing repeatable events in a later release or you reverse coursed on some sort of grind mechanic, all of which are very valid. But having to 'search' for events just to realize there is nothing to do but wait/sleep is a little frustrating. You should never have 'wait' as the only choice for the player. Whether it is grind money or train a skill or contemplate the meaning of life, the player should always have some sort of activity that gives the (false) sense of advancement. As it stands, you are making a VN and putting it in a sandbox.

Keep up the good work though. Look forward to future releases.

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
I was able to figure it out. I guess I had to wait for some of the main story to happen first, after which I was able to interact with Amelia.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i know its a sandbox game.. but it feels very VN.. but maybe that is just because all the girls dont have proper content yet.. it probably gets better as all the girls gets fleshed out and you have options on which girl to pursue, instead of just 0-1 option at any time.
Im loving the story sofar, really nice writing. and the girls look good with high quality images.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i am having a problem with madison. madison is at 33% and cain says that she sent me a text but i cannot interact with my phone and i have looked around town and cant find were to interact with her. i have not met 2 characters but every other character is at 100%.

nevermind i finally found the phone on the right of the screen.

the phone is not letting me text madison and is telling me "I should finish what i'm doing first." i am not doing anything else.

Last edited:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
SmallTownBo
Could you please check if I have finished the game for this version or if there is something else to do?
If you click on Information, then Game Information, it actually tells you the completion rate for all of the girls in the game. It looks like you're finished everything!

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
i am having a problem with madison. madison is at 33% and cain says that she sent me a text but i cannot interact with my phone and i have looked around town and cant find were to interact with her. i have not met 2 characters but every other character is at 100%.

nevermind i finally found the phone on the right of the screen.

the phone is not letting me text madison and is telling me "I should finish what i'm doing first." i am not doing anything else.
Can you send me your save file? Because this is a bug that I've been notified of, but I don't know when the bug appears.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes