RPGM - Completed - Forward Ho [v1.18] [Team Niimii]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Prustan

Not exactly a bad game, but it is rather grindy. Characters are kinda flat, with repeating dialogue, and most of the models for the girls are just reskins. Plus, incomplete translation for the sex scenes and, unless you can have sex with your children when they've grown up, the 'incest' tag does not belong on this game.

The synthesis system has some potential though.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Obscure

This is a big sprawling sandbox sex RPG. The translation is dodgy but good enough to navigate the structure of the game.

There is a ton of work in this game and lots of stuff you can do. You can get your harem, get you're true love and lose it all.

The illusion of a living world if rickety, exists.

Really wish there was more games like this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

I played in Japanese a couple of years ago. The main plot and gameplay are meh, but NTR content makes up for it. I found some decent save files back then just at the moments when you can date the girl of your choice or start her NTR events. Vanilla scenes give you enough attachment for NTR to work out just well enough. I can imagine though how this game could be a pain for someone who seriously playing it without cheating or save files, the gameplay is grindy and not very interesting and the plot is almost non-existent past the prologue and h-scenes. A good thing? Sex scenes are repeatable and you can have sex with girls in different locations and then trigger cheating events which are fairly well-written.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sole

It's content is really bloated(so much grind...), clunky, and scattered(unnecessarily spread around in a disorganized manner) which somewhat creates the illusion of it being a bigger more fleshed out game than it really is but... honestly there's basically nothing there writing wise to make actually playing the game worthwhile. What you see in the prologue and what's in the sex scenes(not translated) is all the characterization you're really going to get for the characters, this translates to the entire game being nothing but an empty horrible grind.

The ONLY potential appeal I could see would be if you're skipping straight to the gallery after finishing the prologue, or are just really desperate for specifically "cuck" content, the MC has to go out of his way to make the girls give the other guys a chance for the other guys to have any chance, and it's not like he's unaware of what they'll do if he gives them that chance so I question how much this would really appeal to the broader NTR crowd, and on the other end the most fleshed out vanilla-ish heroine is the sister and you can't ever get with her since although she really wants it, the mc is against it. So it's just a case of trying to attract both crowds but not fleshing out the content of either enough to really be satisfying from either perspective. (Note: Aside from the sister just being a pretty basic imouto stereotype, the rest of the girls just generically like him cause plot and that's the entirety of their character)

Also the game is super loud and has no volume settings
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Played this a while back, here's the scoop. Grindy dungeon crawler. Once you've played the first "Trial" you've pretty much played them all. There aren't that many unique CGs. You noticed the girls all kind of look similar except for hair, and that was by design. I swear the dev made like 10 unique images and then just edited with reskins for every girl.

The NTR is largely a single choice. Will you bring men in your party or not? If you do, then you'll camp partway through each dungeon and they will NTR you. So its super easy to achieve and avoid the NTR content. Similarly the plot itself is pretty bare bones. Like how Fio is crushing on you for no discernable reason or how these great "trials" can be completed by completely avoiding all the enemies.

Level grind is enjoyablle when you're attached to the characters and their progression but the harem of women in this game have borderline no personality. Although you can talk to them, convo topics loop pretty often.

In brief, this game does not have the writing to be a strong NTR title, nor does it have the interesting gameplay to be a memorable RPG. Instead its just 10 CGs reskinned with different hairstyles, pretending to be a game with a wealth of content. In my eyes, a major disappointment.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Koumi

Even Repetitive CGs can't lower the stars of this fantastic game. Male POV (except for scenes), good and colorful CG, plus an excellent NTR story and NTR degeneration leaves this game in my top10 (maybe even top5) best NTR games of all time.

EDIT: And for the people that dislike NTR, the NTR is avoidable (iirc there was a harem ending), but this is a NTR centric game so you will prolly not enjoy it as much as other games