4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1659135040383.png

Overview:
You play in the shoes of a mid-aged looking war veteran bio enhanced priest who is about to start a new life in a small town. In this fantasy world slavery is still allowed but it sure is pricey. This means the Main Character will have to settle with what a ruthless person would call "damaged-goods". Enjoy the relaxed pathing and simplicity of the game. Enjoy building relationships with your odd girls. At some point you may find yourself being the providing, disciplinary and caring figure they didn't know were needing.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Tired Txxus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.8 Gallery
Language: English
Other Games: 7 Days - Multiverse Tenants
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Fey sitting up post nightmare clothes (before plushie event).png Fey reading dressed.png Fey pat replacement.png Fey sleeping night dressed.png 1637836593840.png Fey sleeping next to player clothed (player has nightmare event).png New grocery ad.gif 1642257636822.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is that a unicorn horn in the first image?
And is the titel a joke on Foster's? I saw a bit of that show. Can't say I miss it, but it killed time.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Is that a unicorn horn in the first image?
And is the titel a joke on Foster's? I saw a bit of that show. Can't say I miss it, but it killed time.
Yeh, it's a joke on that show : P. It's a spear made of uh... That'd be a spoiler, it's not even revealed on this version.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It's a pixel art game with decent animations and charming characters. It has potential and looks quite interesting but requires a bit more work to flesh out minor things before moving forward. (y)

But during your last battle you learn something that opens your eyes , learning about magical creatures instead of slaying them.
Monster Girl: "OH NO! Please don't kill me!"

MC: "Kill you? Silly girl... I'm comin for dat ass!... Mwahahaha!"

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes