Others Completed Foto Flash 2 [Final] [Studio Gamaii]

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Game freezes when i show the hot dog to the girl in the food yard.
Same here. As far as I can tell it's stopping me from getting the final picture from the pharmacist unless I'm missing something else. No idea where I'm supposed to get the CD she wants.

Reactions: pastardo

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Same here. As far as I can tell it's stopping me from getting the final picture from the pharmacist unless I'm missing something else. No idea where I'm supposed to get the CD she wants.
Mmm she tells she doesnt like the food there and you give it anyways :D, she wants the food thats at the buffet upstairs, and she will give you the CD you need as thanks.

Reactions: geddout

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Mmm she tells she doesnt like the food there and you give it anyways :D, she wants the food thats at the buffet upstairs, and she will give you the CD you need as thanks.
Still, the game shouldn't do that, that's my point. I mean, if you release a game where you need to follow a path in one way specifically and you let people try everything so the game gets all bugged and have to start all over again you're a dick head, unless you throw some clues, but it's the case of this one.

Reactions: godlike123

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Same shit on steam discussions, game bugged af, I'm waiting till someone post a decent walkthrough so I can finish this shit.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Still, the game shouldn't do that, that's my point. I mean, if you release a game where you need to follow a path in one way specifically and you let people try everything so the game gets all bugged and have to start all over again you're a dick head, unless you throw some clues, but it's the case of this one.
Oh, I thought it just crashed and could load a save ouch.
I did finish the game if stuck somewere i could try to help.

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
the game runs super fast for me in fullscreen. maybe things are tied to framerate and its forced to run at 144 or something

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
this had great art. i love the style.
the map was a bit large,perhaps unnecessarily big.
i really didn't like getting the high score for Sala City Shakedown (car mini game)
after finishing game it erases your save i think...
the entire experience is fetch quests

overall
i wish i could just have the CGI from this.

issues
game froze when show hotdog to girl south of hotdog stands.