[R>Writer] Share Found a writer!

Le_Nugget

Jun 3, 2019
I thought I found someone before but it turned out that they were unable to follow through with the project. Now after a short break i'm back searching for someone to help me make this project come to life! :)

Project:
-Don't have a name for the project yet but it follows the boring life of a divorced man in his late 30's who became a workaholic when looking for something to fill the void of his married life. Things would soon change for him as he gets promoted and is given the option of having his own secretary of his choosing. Not long after, he runs into an old childhood friend who's daughter happens to be looking for work. Without much thought you say that you are looking for a secretary and offer her a position working for you. The story would then follow you as you rebuild your relationship with your old childhood friend and her daughter while balancing your new work life.

Developer:
-Me(Nugget). I will be doing all the programming, art, community stuff.

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
-Revenue share

Work commitment:
-Be able to put in at least 10 hours during the week, and be available throughout the week to throw around ideas.

Preferred method of contact:

Job Description:

-You will be writing the story. I will help with outlining if needed and will also be able to give out a bunch of ideas/feedback.

Additional comments:
-I'm looking for someone who wants to make something enjoyable and will enjoy the process of creating as much as the final result.

Here are some renders of the characters iv'e done some work on. These are not final characters, just concepts while I try to figure out what i'm looking for

Riley(Boss' daughter):
rileyconcept.png

Luc(Boss):
lucconcept.png

Samantha(Childhood Friend):
samanthaconcept.png

Last edited: