Identify [FOUND] Looking to replay a game, where the MC is part of a band, but can' t remember the name, please help

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

I'm looking for a game I played, where the MC is part of a rock band, catches his neighbor watching, figures there something going on finds out she might be in an abusive household, the last update I played, could be a new game, I don't recall it being updated since, had the scene where the same girl/neighbor comes to the MCs home, hurt, possibly beaten and asking if she could stay with him.

I also recall him having a relationship with the bartender, who works with his best friend and you have funny moment when the best friend realises what they did.

I also recall himliving in a house and the band was practising in the gararge.

Thanks

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I remember TheHellcatLounge VN having a band in the garage. The other stuff I don't remember. :unsure:
Thank You, that was definitely it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hellcat-lounge-v0-2-00-wilson-wonka.125509/

I think had I remembered the girl's brother having such a beard, it might have triggered your memory even more

This is also the scene where he finds the MC naked and the bartender coming out of the office

I really hope it gets updated, but given the last update was in March, it becoming hughly unlikely

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Derpyshanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just finished replaying the game and besides the sex scenes, it was a very wholesome game and I really want to do know what happens next, especially with Seok