Identify [Found]Unique Art style Incest

Drak

May 30, 2017
Hello i'm looking for a game i played a long while ago. It had the most attractive art style to me, it's the story of a son who corrupts his mother and i believe two sisters, the older sister was a delinquent and the younger was more innocent/dumb. i think all of the women where wearing very high heels, but i remember explicetly the little sister wearing them. i believe there was a clothing shop you could only go to on saturday cause women would throw you out any other day. also it had a very annoying mechanic where there was hidden buttons you needed to find in the sex scenes for extra content, but the developer made them super hard to find and also made it hard to mod. also if the game caught you modding it deleted your save file.

i hope this is enough info, while i'd like to play it again i'm actually more interested in finding out what assets it uses so i could use them when making my own game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I remember the grind + hotspot hunting in this one like a nightmare. But the models are attractive. It's definitely Second Happiness and I highly recommend picking up the mod in the OP before trying it if you'd rather avoid the hunting and grinding.

Reactions: Drak

Drak

May 30, 2017
I remember the grind + hotspot hunting in this one like a nightmare. But the models are attractive. It's definitely Second Happiness and I highly recommend picking up the mod in the OP before trying it if you'd rather avoid the hunting and grinding.
YES!!! thank you so much that's what i was looking for!