lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I enjoy this game, but judging from what I'm reading here and from my own experiences, there's a lot that can be worked on.

• You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully for the next update. Doesn't feel very good having to use a walkthrough just to figure out who to talk to and when.
The biggest problem I think, is how long it takes for a new update, measuring it up to the few content we get, plus the bugs that are always there. It's been two years already and Ravy's character barely changed. Very slow development. Actually disappointing, considering the potential this game has.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Btw... Here's a quick fix to know your exhibitionist level (It's a cat in front of Ravy's room... I don't know if it's allowed to modify the game file but here it is...

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Is there a better way to make 2k after you get robbed? Doing the waitress job 20 times seems way too absurd.
Edit: Just made the 2k needed and can't continue in this version... That's disappointing. Hope there are better ways to make money in next version

HannyBunny

Oct 8, 2017
no metter what i do, i cant seem to pass the "have you shown your lovely backside to someone yet?" message from t. rep, anyone got a clue?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
no metter what i do, i cant seem to pass the "have you shown your lovely backside to someone yet?" message from t. rep, anyone got a clue?
Either you did not going through all flashing events (showing regular, skimpy, no panties to laddy, old guy and prisoner) or you not bending over while cleaning city hall.

Is there a better way to make 2k after you get robbed? Doing the waitress job 20 times seems way too absurd.
Edit: Just made the 2k needed and can't continue in this version... That's disappointing. Hope there are better ways to make money in next version
Next version most likely also unlocks doing "massages", which probably fetch you a lot more money. Then there's also the brothel, but I can't speculate on when that will open.

HannyBunny

Oct 8, 2017
Either you did not going through all flashing events (showing regular, skimpy, no panties to laddy, old guy and prisoner) or you not bending over while cleaning city hall.
i cannot flash to people yet, i've tried several times
and ive been bending over for them cityhall-holes so many times, is there a specific order to pick stuff up? or certain stuff you shouldnt?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
and ive been bending over for them cityhall-holes so many times, is there a specific order to pick stuff up? or certain stuff you shouldnt?
Not really. Did you buy (and wear) the sundress yet?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
yup, been my primary clothings for the past couple in game months xP
Okay, took a while to find the exact phrase you are getting. It appears that you unlocked exhibitionism level 1 (flag 985) but did NOT read his mind (flag 996). I presume all you have done with him thus far is show your panties to him in the restaurant and once in his office (after being told to report back to him).

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I got so bored with the pacing of her corruption. It's also pretty annoying it's one of those games where you can't just make her strip, despite certain corruption. Like how in Third Crisis, you can get 80 corruption, but the protag is so unwilling to just be naked.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I got so bored with the pacing of her corruption. It's also pretty annoying it's one of those games where you can't just make her strip, despite certain corruption. Like how in Third Crisis, you can get 80 corruption, but the protag is so unwilling to just be naked.
Yeah, I waited 2 years for her corruption and we're still not there yet. This is one of the slowest games I've ever seen, which is why it doesn't get more attention.

The potential is there, but you just wanna quit on it, after you get an update every 10 months and it is a buggy mess with very few new content.

It's a shame really, because Ravy is a cute character, but the game has no story and is simply about her corruption that takes forever. Then you see other similar games doing it better and with faster development. It's the reason this game will never take off.

Last edited:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Nothing to really do I guess. Solvalley School and Waifu Academy, are like the only games I'm aware of, where the devs are actually active on this site.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Agreed, this game is a mess and its developer inactive. I suggest the abandoned tag if he doesn't update it until the year's end.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
i cant enter library after finding 4 keys. Any solution ? or is this BUG?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
i cant enter library after finding 4 keys. Any solution ? or is this BUG?
You mean the birthday quest waaaay at the beginning? I don't want to give any spoilers in case you are playing for the first time. Did you find the location of the chest yet?

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
There is a part that you have to flash the T Rep and you have to hold it for a long time to get it to continue so try that. it looks like the other event but do not stop holding the flash when the message stops.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So what's the difference between the with and without boys versions? Cus I'm quite curious to try this game and I couldn't find anything in the OP bout the differences.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
So what's the difference between the with and without boys versions? Cus I'm quite curious to try this game and I couldn't find anything in the OP bout the differences.
Its as simple as it sounds one version displays de 2d image of the 2 main boys of the game while the "no boys" dont display them just your main character ravy (thats the version i use)

Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes