Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
The Humbling Experience got the abandoned tag after 6 months of inactivity, so I think there should be a standard.
If the creator doesn't say anything for 6 months it might be appropriate, sure. Nerion gives (unfrequent) updates so it is not abandoned. He has given a vague release period (which he still will probably not make), so he is "actively" working on it. (active in the broadest sense possible)

A game that has the abandoned tag should be abandoned. Has Nerion abandoned his game? No... Ergo, the game should not get an abandoned tag.

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
Soo... I spent 30m fixing the problems that i think a lot of people have, so here's what i did : I fixed the quest log, it finally works(but it's in the menu now, not a keybind) + added a new "system" menu where you can quit the game, change the color of window and toggle auto-dash + Fixed the skip text feature in the game's scripts that wasn't working(at least for me it wasn't, so i had to change it to "X").
But there is one catch, the fixes do not apply to save games before the patch, i didn't go far enough to find a way to fix that, but for the time being the only way to use the new features is to make a new save.
[Be aware that this is an unofficial fix/patch made by me with little to no changes to the game, i haven't tested the entire game to see if those changes affected the game in a game breaking way so download at your own risk.]
Here's the game, i encrypted it again but with the fixed files, so you should either replace your game folder or install it as a separate one:
would also like if OP put the link as a mirror if you feel like it.

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018

Hi!
I know that it's been a while since I posted anything and I'm sorry about that. I've been working on the game continiously though.

What takes me so long? Well, the new version was almost ready this month but after testing it, I knew I could not release it yet. It would be a great injustice to Thomlin. Almost everyone got something very cool from Ravy, but him. It's not that I did not create a few events for him but I decided it was time for Ravy to go all the way. So in the new version, Ravy will finally start having sex on a regular basis. And not only with our three favorite characters. Of course, the player will ultimately decide, but from now on it will be possible. And this is still the beginning of corrupting our sweet girl. So for this reason, release is delayed.
I am sure you will like the new version. Please be patient! Thank you for the trust you give me. I will not let you down.
Happy New Year.
Nerion
Hi!
I know that it's been a while since I posted anything and I'm sorry about that. I've been working on the game continiously though.

What takes me so long? Well, the new version was almost ready this month but after testing it, I knew I could not release it yet. It would be a great injustice to Thomlin. Almost everyone got something very cool from Ravy, but him. It's not that I did not create a few events for him but I decided it was time for Ravy to go all the way. So in the new version, Ravy will finally start having sex on a regular basis. And not only with our three favorite characters. Of course, the player will ultimately decide, but from now on it will be possible. And this is still the beginning of corrupting our sweet girl. So for this reason, release is delayed.
I am sure you will like the new version. Please be patient! Thank you for the trust you give me. I will not let you down.
Happy New Year.
Nerion

bwiz13

Dec 15, 2017
I think it would be better to have a game that has what the creator promised then a game with nothing in it. IMHO. So many things now days are promised but but not delivered.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
This game gets approx 2 releases a year - each with a lot of well done content and story. He is a steady (if slow in many people's mind) dev, but has always delivered over the length of this project. I am sure we'll see something before March at the latest...

Reactions: Revan529 and sauv_

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
well lets hope he delivers, something. I am waiting with hope in my heart. for now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok can someone please give me a save before the scene with the dog? This game is super frustrating in its current state.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Which places in the castle i can find 4 keys in found 3 keys but 4th plz help (just started the game)

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Which places in the castle i can find 4 keys in found 3 keys but 4th plz help (just started the game)
I hope you have already found the keys, but here are the locations (from hazy memory, but I think these are right).

- Between the tomatoes or apples in the bottom right left building.
- In one of the towers along the wall.
- In the barracks of the soldiers (where all the beds are, not the armory)
- In the room of the baron's (?) daughter. (The girl who gets pissed if you read her memories.)

Reactions: sauv_ and XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I hope you have already found the keys, but here are the locations (from hazy memory, but I think these are right).

- Between the tomatoes or apples in the bottom right left building.
- In one of the towers along the wall.
- In the barracks of the soldiers (where all the beds are, not the armory)
- In the room of the baron's (?) daughter. (The girl who gets pissed if you read her memories.)

Thanks ^^

4lornwriter

Dec 23, 2018
Hey guys, i am stuck with the trader part, i had ravy visit him in the room to get the official documents, but ever since, he replies only with "...." i am not able to access the maid's interaction with him and also the quests he gives which unlock invisibility without which i cant go to the capital for some reason. Please help.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, i am stuck with the trader part, i had ravy visit him in the room to get the official documents, but ever since, he replies only with "...." i am not able to access the maid's interaction with him and also the quests he gives which unlock invisibility without which i cant go to the capital for some reason. Please help.
You get that when Ravy isn't corrupted enough.
Keep on doing the maid job, buy the sundress, do some other stuff with other characters and eventually you'll be able to continue his quests.

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
one thing i've i have determined is the you have to progress with every quest at the same level. you have to the the first part of every quest before you do the next part. you will notice that you dont progress with the story if you dont do the other ones. once you're stuck do the other quests. you will also notice sometimes that visit events dont ever occur in the other they were meant to be in.

scoopwoop41

Jul 14, 2018
How do I advance with Armine? Stuck on when he's at the church waiting for the follow up date after the dinner date. It just says "Armine is waiting for me here... I should avoid him or he'll get the wrong idea.", then Ravy runs away.

edit: NVM, looking at the event chart, it seems that is the unfinished end for that point, and that I've done everything in the game already. Also, what is the reward scene with T.Rep if you don't masturbate until Ravy finishes the second task? I messed up and took too long to the point where she has to, so T.Rep punished me by not giving me the reward.

sauv_

Oct 15, 2018
How do I advance with Armine? Stuck on when he's at the church waiting for the follow up date after the dinner date. It just says "Armine is waiting for me here... I should avoid him or he'll get the wrong idea.", then Ravy runs away.

edit: NVM, looking at the event chart, it seems that is the unfinished end for that point, and that I've done everything in the game already. Also, what is the reward scene with T.Rep if you don't masturbate until Ravy finishes the second task? I messed up and took too long to the point where she has to, so T.Rep punished me by not giving me the reward.
A bit (literally like 2 seconds) of touching from T.Rep, and Ravy almost immediately orgasms due to holding back for so long.

Reactions: Tomoto
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes