Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I am highly impressed with the story, and the character development. I greatly appreciate that the main character takes a while to "loosen up." I further appreciate that their is a loose but somewhat reasonable motivation for her to have sex.

In regards to the development speed, I think the developer is suffering from bulky code. I've opened up the image files of the game, and based on their naming there is a lot of redundancy included. I think it is difficult for him to code because each new segment has to fit between the segments that already exist, much like a completed puzzle with new pieces.

Ideally, I think if a decent programmer really liked this game, the developer could focus on story and art, while the programmer sped up the updates.

Reactions: sauv_

Karretch

Feb 5, 2019
Outside of a bug when asking Aldis to swim I can't seem to get the final scene with washing the dog. It just keeps repeating the handjob.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
While there should be development further with the dog, as reading the "mana" book suggests that she will go to full bestiality, looking at the artwork with this build shows that there is no more scenes until the new update comes out.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the bug where after progressing the dog events to a certain point, the follower npc's no longer move when they are following Ravy? I'd rather not lose an hour's worth of gameplay just to get back to before the bug occurred.

P.S: It should be noted that I started the save in the Oct 2017 version so that I could access the Quest Journal in the July 2018 since the game never seems to trigger the insertion of the Quest entry into the menu.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was able to fix it. After loading the save in version 0.6.6 of Froggus's save editor, I was able to fix it by toggling the "prevent move npc" switch back to false. This allowed the game to cause another "worked up dog" scene at which point letting the dog mate with the nearest stray then fixes the freeze. Also didn't notice this before, but even the butterflies that fly about were frozen in place. Further noticed that the "DOg swim 3 ready" switch doesn't get reset until after this fixes itself. I also believe that it was the "drag away" dialog choice that caused the bug to occur.

Reactions: sauv_

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the bug where after progressing the dog events to a certain point, the follower npc's no longer move when they are following Ravy? I'd rather not lose an hour's worth of gameplay just to get back to before the bug occurred.

P.S: It should be noted that I started the save in the Oct 2017 version so that I could access the Quest Journal in the July 2018 since the game never seems to trigger the insertion of the Quest entry into the menu.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was able to fix it. After loading the save in version 0.6.6 of Froggus's save editor, I was able to fix it by toggling the "prevent move npc" switch back to false. This allowed the game to cause another "worked up dog" scene at which point letting the dog mate with the nearest stray then fixes the freeze. Also didn't notice this before, but even the butterflies that fly about were frozen in place. Further noticed that the "DOg swim 3 ready" switch doesn't get reset until after this fixes itself. I also believe that it was the "drag away" dialog choice that caused the bug to occur.
What is this Froggus save editor?

OddBaal

Dec 2, 2016
What is this Froggus save editor?
Google RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.66.zip. Froggus is the developer's username on another forum

Tripped the switch, rolled back dog swim, same issue.
Split between moving to an earlier save and waiting for the new version.

WHATEVER61

Jul 14, 2018
Are there any special requirements for any dog scenes beyond the handjob/facial scene, i see in my rpgmaker save editor "Dog swim 2 ON" which is unchecked, then "DOg swim 3 ready" and "DOg swim 4 ready" which are both checked. i used the editor to raise LEWDNESS very high, are there other variables involved to progress like certain events being completed other than previous dog events?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Are there any special requirements for any dog scenes beyond the handjob/facial scene, i see in my rpgmaker save editor "Dog swim 2 ON" which is unchecked, then "DOg swim 3 ready" and "DOg swim 4 ready" which are both checked. i used the editor to raise LEWDNESS very high, are there other variables involved to progress like certain events being completed other than previous dog events?
I only know that there isn't any more content in the current build. I haven't mucked around in the code, so you probably know more than I do at this point. It's o.k., because the next build is mostly done and in a few weeks or a couple of months, we get more stuff for Ravy to do. :giggle:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
No, I mean he got to us at the end of the year, said he needed a month, I haven’t heard anything since. I was just hoping somebody did.

Dondarrion

Mar 28, 2019
Guys please help, I'm stuck in day 2, after I've found the sales rep (I've got the information showing the pants) I've talked with the commander that says "good job, now rest a bit soon all will be ready"... I'm not able to rest and also not able to enter in the forest..

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Trying to remember, but I think you might need to go to the armory and talk to Thomlin. I think the last thing before you go is to talk to the commander again (maybe in front of the barracks).

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes