Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.9]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
yeah but it doesn't have the new scenes
Yeah, but I have a real life, so you can use this one until I have time, instead of 5 people asking for the update that I was aware the time it was released.

Reactions: AkaiZero

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1 . I was wondering what will happen is shady somehow will need to hire himself , i wasnt expecting that to happen XD

2 . I guessed the Game of PAI SHO (when Ty Lee proposed a reward game) XD

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry, didn't mean to rush you. Here is android patch v0.9.6:
Your comment was pretty nice, what get on my nerves is people coming here as soon as it has been a FET update, asking for an update with 2 to 4 words, instead of giving a constructive insight like you did.

Btw, thank you for the Android Port

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaiZero

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
The game doesn't run with the mod.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive mods/gallery/scripts/bk1/common/common.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\asus\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.6a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\asus\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.6a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\Users\asus\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\Users\asus\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive mods/gallery/scripts/bk1/common/common.rpyc.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Idk if it is a known bug but I don't see any comments on it. on Korra Boobjob if you press done instead of lick, it continues in the game instead of going back to the gallery.

Last edited:

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The game doesn't run with the mod.
Did you put it in the correct folder? (Check Installation Spoiler in the main post)

Idk if it is a known bug but I don't see any comments on it. on Korra Boobjob if you press done instead of lick, it continues in the game instead of going back to the gallery.
Thanks for the info, I did miss that one, will be corrected in the next update.

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Yes. It was inside game folder. I also removed it from there, then the game ran again. Moved gallery inside game gave error again.
Are you using the old hardware version?

If not what is your OS?

Janeira

Jun 4, 2018
Why doesn't the mod work with old hardware? I use the old hardware version of the game

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes