Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: 3 Doors Down - Running Out Of Days
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
nice job, gallery was the one thing missing in that game.

so, to uninstall the mod, i just delete the two folders, right?

OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
Yo. Stick far away from my superior desktop for months now and I'm forced to use my Android. And far as I can tell I can't figure out how in the hell I use apk-signer to app-ify my modded files into a playable state.

Anyone got a good guide or tip? Can't find any decent enough through google

stevenab212

Jul 2, 2018
Yo. Stick far away from my superior desktop for months now and I'm forced to use my Android. And far as I can tell I can't figure out how in the hell I use apk-signer to app-ify my modded files into a playable state.

try this

1. in the [Signing] page find [SIGN A FILE] touch it

2. choose "Four Elements Trainer APK" where you save in the Android -
and it will ask you save as "Four Elements Trainer.signed.APK" touch [save] wait it finish

3. go [Verifying] page touch [VERIFY A FILE] choose "Four Elements Trainer.signed.APK" wait it finish too

4. install Four Elements Trainer.signed.APK

if you don't uninstall old version , it may fail

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
felipons hey, me again! Love what you did with the magic card gallery! I still don't fucking know how to unlock more and i hate that i'll need to start a new save to possibly unlock them :KEK:

that reminds me. There's 2-3 things unique to the game that aren,t added to your gallery unlocker:

Remember those varying scene with azula depending on her lust/sluttiness level and how she adresses you? turns out it's the same situation with all the main girls from book 1-4 (book4 is probly on 0.8.7d tho). They have different interaction and dialogue depending on their sexual experience (including the 4 total ending scene of book 1, which your gallery has 2.

I think it's best to ask which book to choose first. Then the shyness level. Then the tits size (for Katara for ex.)

Other thing is something i found when talking to Katara and realising she called me owner. That's weird because i never set girls to call MC that. which leads me to my 2nd point. I'd say to add a settings button in the gallery mod (similar to OEJ's midlife crisis gallery mod, for ex.) that shows a sample of each main girl asking how they call you.

Could be a hole-filling hobby while waiting for a reason to do 0.8.7d :p

Last edited:
Reactions: StarCreator

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
felipons hey, me again! Love what you did with the magic card gallery! I still don't fucking know how to unlock more and i hate that i'll need to start a new save to possibly unlock them :KEK:

that reminds me. There's 2-3 things unique to the game that aren,t added to your gallery unlocker:

Remember those varying scene with azula depending on her lust/sluttiness level and how she adresses you? turns out it's the same situation with all the main girls from book 1-4 (book4 is probly on 0.8.7d tho). They have different interaction and dialogue depending on their sexual experience (including the 4 total ending scene of book 1, which your gallery has 2.

I think it's best to ask which book to choose first. Then the shyness level. Then the tits size (for Katara for ex.)

Other thing is something i found when talking to Katara and realising she called me owner. That's weird because i never set girls to call MC that. which leads me to my 2nd point. I'd say to add a settings button in the gallery mod (similar to OEJ's midlife crisis gallery mod, for ex.) that shows a sample of each main girl asking how they call you.

The truth is, I'm not a text guy, most of the games I play is with the option "Skip All" enabled.
And configuring every possible text outcome would go against what I had in mind, my main idea was only an Image Gallery, I just kept the text, because I opened a pool and 70%+ of the votes were to keep the text, but I don't intent to set options for texts.
Although if you see any scene that I might have forgotten or image variation like that one from Azula, I'm more than happy to add/correct.

The changes from 0.8.7d I did the day it was released, just didn't release it here because I'm too lazy to upload it 8 times, for only 1 new scene and a change on the washroom bj scene, things that if you want you can easily keep in a save without losing yourself between hundreds of saves (or just wait that it will be in the next update).

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

yeah or the diffrent scene with azula loveroute like when you fick her the choice azula firelord, zuko firelord or teh deleted scene who was in lains mod the azula rapes zuko scene

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
The truth is, I'm not a text guy, most of the games I play is with the option "Skip All" enabled.
And configuring every possible text outcome would go against what I had in mind, my main idea was only an Image Gallery, I just kept the text, because I opened a pool and 70%+ of the votes were to keep the text, but I don't intent to set options for texts.
Although if you see any scene that I might have forgotten or image variation like that one from Azula, I'm more than happy to add/correct.

The changes from 0.8.7d I did the day it was released, just didn't release it here because I'm too lazy to upload it 8 times, for only 1 new scene and a change on the washroom bj scene, things that if you want you can easily keep in a save without losing yourself between hundreds of saves (or just wait that it will be in the next update).
Ok so I get that text choices came nickname can be a pain but there's no risk in asking OEJ for some coding help. After all he managed to implement it. But anyway that doesn't change the fact that there are missing scenes in the gallery mod that can be added :p

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020

Download MiXplorer from any website (it's not a free app on play store)
Do all the step as same until signing step and copy the apk back to your android device and with the help of MiXplorer sign it

hhfdjhgd

Aug 3, 2020
missing content the other mod had, starts some cutsceens too late and clips the leadup, misses others entirely, missing variations

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes