Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
dude i am practically redownload the whole game and delete my old save follow the instruction and still dont work
Are u using android??
Advice- there are online save I have used which work, second- for me and others, deleting the old version is what worked, so when it was 8.something c, I tried updating it didn't work, so installing it as a new app should work. (I know other websites that have gallery but just a few updates behind if I want)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
This might be a long stretch but have you played four element trainer? Ever realised how each main character has a corruption stat and that affects how a specific scene will play (like first time vagina scene on azula vs mindbroken vagina scene)?

You didn't take this variable into consideration and **every** scene plays like endgame. Could you check into it and see how it can be implemented in the current mod?

Thanks for your time felipons

Reactions: thesoup123

ahjbob

Nov 10, 2020
I have everything downloaded but I'm missing the WINRAR file so I can't extract it to get the earth kingdom and republic city

Nov 28, 2020
I've done all the installation guide, after extract the apk, i endup with the folder containing the game and the apk, then i downloaded the signed tool for it, signed the apk, is that it? im thinking there is gotta be something to do with the file not just sign the apk from before

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I've done all the installation guide, after extract the apk, i endup with the folder containing the game and the apk, then i downloaded the signed tool for it, signed the apk, is that it? im thinking there is gotta be something to do with the file not just sign the apk from before
U need to add mod file to the apk file then zip and then sign it. I have already provided the apk, u can get it from the OP

Nov 28, 2020
putting the gallery mod,zip it,sign it then extract it for to be apk i assume?
also im on android, what i did so far is, extract the apk, add both folder into that extraction apk folder on game asset, then i zip it, sign it now stuck on waht todo, because just extracting just gonna make into folder again

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I did on a PC, opened the apk using 7z, placed the files, then signed it.

Feb 24, 2020
try this

1. in the [Signing] page find [SIGN A FILE] touch it

2. choose "Four Elements Trainer APK" where you save in the Android -
and it will ask you save as "Four Elements Trainer.signed.APK" touch [save] wait it finish

3. go [Verifying] page touch [VERIFY A FILE] choose "Four Elements Trainer.signed.APK" wait it finish too

4. install Four Elements Trainer.signed.APK

if you don't uninstall old version , it may fail
Here to verify that what stevenab212 posted works. Also, you MUST uninstall the old version for it to work

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I'm getting this error the moment I try to access the gallery.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'mods/Gallery/Images/BK1/cover.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mods/Gallery/Images/BK1/cover.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Scripts/Gallery.rpyc", line 23, in script
    �!@���V��YY`��3l%a�w5�)�B��
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
    st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.0c
Thu Jan 14 04:08:09 2021

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I'm getting this error the moment I try to access the gallery.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'mods/Gallery/Images/BK1/cover.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Scripts/Gallery.rpyc", line 23, in script
    �!@���V��YY`��3l%a�w5�)�B��
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
    st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.0c
Thu Jan 14 04:08:09 2021
Ok. It's resolved. When extracting the folder, put the whole mod folder in the game folder. Don't put images and script one only.

Reactions: ArtVandelay28

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
As lots of people were having problem with the extraction of the mod files, I compacted everything in a .rpa
You just need to put the .rpa inside the folder named "game"

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
OMG, I can't believe I got only HALF of the game done. There is still 50% more content to do... it's been a few days playing it already. This game is amazing. Thanks for the mod, btw! Making our life easier to spot specific branches/get to know they exist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asanoturna
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes