Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.jpg

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Version: 0.1

About:
Four Elements Trainer: Remastered is a remastered version of the game Four Elements Trainer which is set in the world of Avatar: TLA. Since the original game wasn't made in HD and lacked widescreen, I've created a remastered version to fix those issues and add many improvements to the game. Currently only book 1 has been remastered.

New features:
  • The game and art have been remastered in HD and widescreen!
  • In-game walkthrough guide and cheat menu (optional)
  • Scene replay gallery
  • Developer commentary mode
  • Quest tracker screen
  • Various QoL improvements, and bugs in the original game have been fixed

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 418221

1. Rollback broke when I used the mod and played Book 1
2. In Book 2, on the quest where I'm supposed to unlock 4/4 shower and 4/4 bedroom scenes with Azula, followed by an optional 2/2 boob scenes with Mai, I did both, but the training trigger isn't happening.
EDIT: Figured out the second, apparently I need to speak to Iroh twice, once after Rei tells me to rule.

Reactions: Gaiskl

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
where is the cheat button i can't found that
When you're in the city or on Ember Island in the book 2 love route click the sun.
locations.png

it seem to be only available on act 2's love route
Yep. There will be walkthroughs/scene galleries/cheats added later for the rest of Book 2 and Book 3 though when I finish them.

1. Rollback broke when I used the mod and played Book 1
EDIT: Figured out the second, apparently I need to speak to Iroh twice, once after Rei tells me to rule.
It isn't the mod that's blocking rollback, there's a lot of moments in Book 2 where rollback is blocked and then unblocked, like the blind mans bluff game on Ember Island.
If you know how to use the console you can type "config.rollback_enabled = True" to enable it again.

And okay, glad you figured it out. You probably forgot to do step #3 from the previous quest.
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: jvdw92
D

Deleted member 418221

When you're in the city or on Ember Island in the book 2 love route click the sun.
View attachment 194767

Yep. There will be walkthroughs/scene galleries/cheats added later for the rest of Book 2 and Book 3 though when I finish them.

It probably isn't the mod that's blocking rollback, there's a lot of moments in Book 2 where rollback is blocked and then unblocked, like the blind mans bluff game on Ember Island.
If you know how to use the console you can type "config.rollback_enabled = True" to enable it again.

And okay, glad you figured it out. You probably forgot to do step #3 from the previous quest.
View attachment 194784
The console command is useful thanks, I kept re-opening the game, this is much easier. That said, I was having the rollback issue in Book 1, not 2. And like, on Day 1 when I hadn't even done anything.

That said, I got to not play Book 1 again, which is in retrospect a blessing because I really didn't enjoy it the first time.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I was having the rollback issue in Book 1, not 2. And like, on Day 1 when I hadn't even done anything
I started a new game for Book 1 and rollback works for me so I'm not really sure why it wouldn't for you. The mod doesn't change anything with rollback though so it might just be a bug in the normal game.

D

Deleted member 418221

I started a new game for Book 1 and rollback works for me so I'm not really sure why it wouldn't for you. The mod doesn't change anything with rollback though so it might just be a bug in the normal game.
Oh. Well at least you don't need to fix anything then haha.

So far I've almost completed Ember Island with no real bugs. Will let you know if I see anything.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'yg' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Lain_B2L_Gallery.rpyc", line 6091, in script
6�f���D���ټo�� e~�Yǁ�N�O>�|�V1P�DA�<�d#��ʅ��<��l�Q��5�\��'T�w�&��z �Gɗ����W(s)��Ι����9�t�O�X&�Z�fh}��u�j�8-��;��� �~�:������M���˨�����B��k\c����a�t��=�WuO_S����B�{�%��h���=]$vO߰�ܚ�{V�Y+�{�&���������`_l�`�+�����0����ٌ���!�؊oӜ��mj�����f�
File "G:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613b-pc\four_elements_trainer_v075-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "G:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613b-pc\four_elements_trainer_v075-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'yg' is not defined. When you enter any scene at gallery (I have not yet played Book 2)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so does the cheat work for book 3?
No, it's only for the Book 2 love route at the moment, book 3 will be added eventually.

Exception: Sayer 'yg' is not defined. When you enter any scene at gallery (I have not yet played Book 2)
It's because you didn't read this. :)
At the moment you should open the gallery from a Book 2 love route save. If you load the scene gallery from another book/route weird things will happen, like Zuko being replaced by Aang in some of the scenes.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Maim Lain Hey I downloaded your mod and the latest release, is there anything you'd like tested in particular?
I know you plan on doing book 1/3 and maybe book 2 slave later but for now do you think clicking on the sun brings a simple message like "Nothing interesting happens"?
well had an error code when playing with slave route watching azula + mai in the shop (page 2 - scene 6)
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Lain_B2L_Gallery.rpyc", line 3847, in script
    ��)~�z�ϓ�1�76�Q<
  File "C:\Users\z\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\z\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.7.5
Sat Dec 15 19:41:35 2018

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain Hey I downloaded your mod and the latest release, is there anything you'd like tested in particular?
I know you plan on doing book 1/3 and maybe book 2 slave later but for now do you think clicking on the sun brings a simple message like "Nothing interesting happens"?
well had an error code when playing with slave route watching azula + mai in the shop (page 2 - scene 6)
A few people have tested everything I needed for the current mod version so I won't need any testers until I finish adding the Book 2 slave route to the mod, thanks for asking though.

The error is because you have to use the scene gallery from a Book 2 love route save and you probably tried using the scene gallery from another route/book. I'm going to improve that when I update the mod though so the errors won't happen.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes