Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Seems like Katara know so much because the future MC already came back earlier in time to tell her a lot of stuff.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I am very pleased with this update, ties up alot of loose ends and paves the way for book 4! Whooo.
It was a lot sooner than I thought.
Maybe there's one more update before they move on to book 4, maybe make the endings a bit more distinct, but that's not really needed.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
gotta say, damn nice update! only thing i found a bit dissapointing were the dialogues, especially at the end. it lacked the dirtyness (e.g. when you do a creampie two times in a row at the end with topf, she will say the same text every time).
the preg. scenes were nice and a nice add to all the new pervy fetishes mity included :p. think about it, how vanilla the first book was and how fucked up the third book is now xD. the best scenes for me however was with smellerbee. dunno why, but the way her hair wiggles back and forth was damn nicely done! hrhrhrhr. can't wait for the fourth book and what projhect mity will be doing once this game is finished.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes