Riverrr

Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to find and rescue Jet. Gone through all the tunnels and he just doesn't seem to be about. Any help appreciated.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Not to my knowledge. I'm exclusive with love routes and public walks are still a big deal.
I started a new game so it's been a while, I thought it was unlocked when you got access to the school at night correct? If this has been bugged what is the console command for it?

ShinreiSama

May 6, 2017
How can i rescue toph from tunnel? anyone have a walkthrough .After i choose Ajala kiss me I search every room in tunnel
but Nothing happened

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Man.. i have a serious issue with this game.. Most times i just cant fap to it.. Its simply too hilarious lmao.. those dialogues are amazing.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
Apr 14, 2018
I've never watched avatar, heard of it, never liked it but this game is good as standalone
although I think book 2 could get reworked, its very inconsistent in terms of quality, book 1 and book 3 are very good otherwise

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
It seem like there is no tutorial for how to add girls into farm Chapter 2, i buy a slave but dont know how to add them into farm

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It seem like there is no tutorial for how to add girls into farm Chapter 2, i buy a slave but dont know how to add them into farm
For adding girls into farm you have to buy 'cows' from the store, slave girl is for shady

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes