D

Deleted member 666996

Looks like the Android version is out. According to patreon. So won't be too long I guess.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Idk but will mity include Milf Toph & Katara in book 4? If so how? Make them drink a potion that makes them younger like the potions toph took in book 3(well she took the potion that makes you old but she mentioned that their is a potion that makes you younger)?
I don't mind if they were GILFs, as long they look like MILFs but w/ grey hair and attractive body frames or saggy tits.

lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck in book 3 love route. June want's a whore and I have talked to Jin in the fountain. I said yes to her and now she isn't around anywhere

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I don't mind if they were GILFs, as long they look like MILFs but w/ grey hair and attractive body frames or saggy tits.
The MC would mind very much tho.
Also you can see Toph´s old version at the beginning of book 3 so thats what you would likely get.

Reactions: Balrog

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Idk but will mity include Milf Toph & Katara in book 4? If so how? Make them drink a potion that makes them younger like the potions toph took in book 3(well she took the potion that makes you old but she mentioned that their is a potion that makes you younger)?
Remind me, did we ever see an adult Katara in LoK? I know we saw adult Aang, Sokka, and Toph through flashback (not top mention statues of her), but I don't recall Katara... the second and third seasons are hazy for me.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Well the route just concluded. Wish I could have impregnated Jo Dee as well but overall had a lot of fun in the Love Route. Looking forward to the next part and if we will still play as the Avatar or just fuck her in the process or some other shit like that.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I didn't enjoy Book 3 as much but this is still among the best "trainers" out there. It seems to me like Mity's art is "evolving" like how Penny Arcade's art has "evolved." It doesn't even look like the show anymore which is a bit off putting to me. The writing is still great though I did find the Book 3 love route too sweet for me. It really gave me a tooth ache (and a whole lot of cringe). There seemed to be a lot of dropped threads that others have pointed out (June, et al). I'm looking forward to Book 4 now.

Reactions: Barkin 10

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I didn't enjoy Book 3 as much but this is still among the best "trainers" out there. It seems to me like Mity's art is "evolving" like how Penny Arcade's art has "evolved." It doesn't even look like the show anymore which is a bit off putting to me. The writing is still great though I did find the Book 3 love route too sweet for me. It really gave me a tooth ache (and a whole lot of cringe). There seemed to be a lot of dropped threads that others have pointed out (June, et al). I'm looking forward to Book 4 now.
To be honest, I could do with a fresh take on the art. LoK was a tad lacking in some of its character designs. For instance, adult but not yet granny, Toph had a bit of a manface.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So I am playing through the Love rout. - smellerbee part not sure why that was left out must not have chosen the right option when I rescued her. My issue is I just had the 24 of 24 dialog with Toph and the next day I go to see about training I get a banner that say under development I was under the impression this was finished. So does anyone know or has anyone ran into this ? I am assuming this has multiple love rout endings like book 2 did so I would have to say Book 3 is not complete yet.
I have tried everything not sure what I am missing whenever I try to complete my training with Toph I get a banner in her house saying under development. been 20 days inside the game and nothing is changing visited every spot I can get to all of the girls have been banged and dated...
You sure you have the latest version?. You should be able to play the ending when you visit Toph during the day.
It's weird that the "under development" sign appears.

Might be a bug. For example when i replayed book 3 to check what i've missed, some events never happened.

Never had to ask Ajala how to undo the hypnosis.
Never had that date with Jin which unlocks her sex scene.
The masked girls in the tunnels never got lost, so i could never access that part of the tunnel.

There's a lot of weird bugs in this version.
Some guys here reported that mixing drinks in the tavern made you change the route, or even weirder, sent you back to book 2.

I would ask to check your save but neither am i a developer or know where the heck are the saves stored.

Reactions: Blayo and APoc1
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes