Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Even though I've said otherwise on this thread before, I really hope they treat Korra and her supporting cast as 'respectful' as they did the other three. It would be sad to see her become the punching bag for a more than hateful mainstream audience (just look at any YouTube comment under a Korra/ATLA related video).
Nah,that only in slave route,they will make her eat MC shit

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less.

But how fucked up would a Slave Route disguised as a Love Route be? THAT I definitely don't want to see.
who knows..:LOL:maybe after what she did in the cartoon,everyone hate her and want to make her suffer or something:unsure:well,that eat shit is just example though

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
Hi guy, i play the game in version 0.7.8.c, book 3 days 26 and suddenly the game is restarting. I mean I still have my building but all the girl came back to the tunnel and the dialogue are differents, it look like the game switch to slave route to love route by himself. How can i switch back to slave route ? I load a previous save because i already overwrite before to release the game have switch route. Thanks

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Even though I've said otherwise on this thread before, I really hope they treat Korra and her supporting cast as 'respectfully' as they did the other three. It would be sad to see her become the punching bag for a more than hateful mainstream audience (just look at any YouTube comment under a Korra/ATLA related video).
It's the only unknown territory for MITY.

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
Asami has always been a black spot in my mind. I'm sure there's a lot of people who like her, but to me she never really clicked. She was there and did whatever she did in the cartoon, but left pretty much zero impression upon me. Maybe I was unconsciously fattening her up, in an effort to give her more substance :) ? *badumm tssssh*
But she's the hottest one in LoK! Dang.

Reactions: genthrow
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes