shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Nah bro, that space could go to any other of the girls... Also this epilogue has been really slow.
it has been. Though dev problems aside, it's looking like glory on the horizon. We're gonna fix the fuck out of Korra, then correct a little brat with a pegging fetish with two full power avatars.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Aren't we only two and a half updates into the slave route epilogue? Give it some time man.
They're not entirely wrong. First slave epilogue update also had dev time split off to come up with a inferior gallery to the mod that's had major dev money funneled into its creation, and this second update doesn't have a gallery update cause they had a family emergency which wouldn't be bad on its own but mity wants to keep to schedule so this is a reduced update and 18titans will receive its full month of dev time.

Between the story keeping a majority of the girls away from us, the repeated side projects eating slave epilogues dev time when love epilogue was mostly undisturbed, and this game's history of slave route's lack of polish compared to love route. We got excited when we realised this time love route can have the worse development since it was first, and then slave route can have the more polished experience as a nice reversal of fate after all these years.

Instead slave route seems to be getting neglected again with new reasons. And its making me question whether I'm reading too much into the glory that might be coming.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Don Fardon - Indian Reservation
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
They're not entirely wrong. First slave epilogue update also had dev time split off to come up with a inferior gallery to the mod that's had major dev money funneled into its creation, and this second update doesn't have a gallery update cause they had a family emergency which wouldn't be bad on its own but mity wants to keep to schedule so this is a reduced update and 18titans will receive its full month of dev time.

Between the story keeping a majority of the girls away from us, the repeated side projects eating slave epilogues dev time when love epilogue was mostly undisturbed, and this game's history of slave route's lack of polish compared to love route. We got excited when we realised this time love route can have the worse development since it was first, and then slave route can have the more polished experience as a nice reversal of fate after all these years.

Instead slave route seems to be getting neglected again with new reasons. And its making me question whether I'm reading too much into the glory that might be coming.
i think you're misled somewhat there.
the whole epilogue is the side project. the game had been declared finished as of version 1.0, and everything that came after that, was either bugfixes, or bit by bit added content which yes, was talked about before they finished, but actually is what Marty does alongside his (main, more or less) solo project, 18titans.
now that he started to work on a gallery, is very likely owed to supporters nagging about it.. and again he has to trial&error that like he started coding, from scratch, and make it work with the game..
while none of the patreon people who come here, had spent a thought of just telling him there's already a working gallery mod existing, which the creator has agreed on to inform Marty. things could go So. Much. Faster. with any random patreon person telling Marty about it. probly DM him the Mega link, so he'd save some time have a look at that code and accept that idea as some shortcut.

i'd bet my savings on the fact neither of the FET dev team runs an account here.
on the other hand, waifu and i agreed i won't gamble, ever, also all of that is written over to my wife, for lessay legal mumbo jumbo reasons.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes