Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
How do you get the futa scene and the bestiality scene?
Slave route, possibly both routes, in the tunnels. Eventually the main two female guards you've seen will expressly ask you what you think of futas. Say it's fine or whatever and they'll fuck each other before spitroasting one of 'em.

The beast one at the end of the route (I think both as well, but it might just be love) if you take a left while trying to find Toph, you'll see a guard with Appa's penis. For the record, it's fucking hilarious.

No,Love route should be Kai..im not interested with MC as a Futa..and if Korra is a futa,she will fuck Mako and Tenzin
The MC won't be a futa since the MC is a dude (which is why he put up such a fit when you were Korra's mom). I doubt MITY would also have you be Korra for the same reason.

Kai is an interesting option, but I tend to agree with Balrog. As a character he's pretty bleh. If anything the MC as Kai would be interesting and change a lot of factors, but I dunno. Just don't like the guy.

Im honestly amazed that questions never change.
Welcome to F95. The questions never change and the answers are ignored.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I wonder if some of the side girls will make a reapearrance in some way. Really liked the muscle girl from book 3 (forgot her name). Honestly curious as to how Mity is going to tie all this up and if your choices will have an effect on the ending.

spencerbub

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys, I downloaded the MEGA file right (Windows) but when I tried to open the .exe file it said I don't have the right permissions and turned into a .py file, anyone else have this issue?

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes