Kirito0024

Jun 23, 2019
The only thing I'm not liking in book 04 so far is the fact that the protagonist is Taizen, there are so many characters and Mity chose the worst of them.

He could have picked the Mako for the slave route and Bolin for the love route.

There is something we can do to make it happen.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
The only thing I'm not liking in book 04 so far is the fact that the protagonist is Taizen, there are so many characters and Mity chose the worst of them.

He could have picked the Mako for the slave route and Bolin for the love route.

There is something we can do to make it happen.
Yes, Mako the airbender so the future avatar can learn airbending in his body right?

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Very long... Journey between
Training with Toph or Find some Whore in the Dungeon:LOL:
Until Korra Updates Appears...:ROFLMAO:

carterfox

Mar 29, 2018
Amazing Game, Good Update news. Honestly This is one of the best game that i played here
Outstanding work for the Dev

taxxo

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to upgrade the shop on book 3 ?
I had upgrade all of building except the shop , it always blurred on the upgrade menu
p/s: im on the slave route

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer
is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-14
Release Date: 2019-06-13
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidestory: Halloween Special

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac (0.81f): - - - - -

Android (0.81f): - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras: - - Art Assets 00-35
Saves: - - -

Thanks to SirDregan for the links, Thanks to @Maim Lain for the walk-through and @Gab for the Art Assets!
@d0ct0rd00m, @Tainted107, @Knight , @dragpz for the saves and @Ric for the save location & thanks @Cirelc, @Antonisimo, @McPorrow, @Deathknight134 & @Cursed Flames for the codes
*The compressed version is not made by the developers, use at your own risk

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
where do you put the save?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So guys I need help, I need a save of the second scene with smellerbee in the love route (the one with the actual sex not just the blowjob).
I accidentally deleted it is just that one save please

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How do i delete the saves from previous games? You know the really old save files. View attachment 331379
Each save can be deleted by clicking "delete" (without leaving the game)
A quicker way is to remove from the folder.
All saves are duplicated.
1. Saving in the folder with the game (only those that you made playing the current version are available)
2. Saving on drive C (all saves are available, including from old versions)
The path where the save is stored from all games on Renpy
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
You can delete all the save on drive C. And you will only have those that are in the folder with the game ...

Last edited:

Khanquest69

Mar 21, 2018
This .zip file should include every available scene in the game up to the start of Book 4.

I say it should because MaimLain has a header for his mod where Katara + Toph are in a position that I haven't seen in the game yet, so either I missed something or it's his own creation.

According to my personal tests I'd say this should work with versions 0.7.8c and 0.8.1f. TBH, MITY have some good save compatibility so I daresay these saves could work all the way up to the final update of the game.

Just drop any of the .save files into your game\saves folder OR C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742 and enjoy. This'll only be relevant until MaimLain updates his gallery mod and someone skunks it.

69.22MB

End of route files are always (obviously) the last couple of saves in a route's folder.

Edit: Uploaded new version. Forgot to add the readme.
So, I'm trying to get this to work, and at first I tried just draggin the files, and I got an error. So, then I tried extracting the files, and that gave me the exact same error. I'm not sure if I just did something wrong, but I would appreciate any help. I've played through the game several times, but it'd be nice to have working saves for all the scenes.

Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys, i'm new here, and love playing FET. But i have a problem:

I'm in Book 3, slave route, but i can't jizz on the haedless statue to get the obsidian to upgrate the tavern and the hospital. -.-
I only found the tip to go there often but i tryed it for 2 hours without any results.
Can pls someone help me?

Doug Doug

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone else having the game lag now? Even my mouse stutters when moving, and making selections takes a small amount of time before transitioning to the next panel.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes