Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone else having the game lag now? Even my mouse stutters when moving, and making selections takes a small amount of time before transitioning to the next panel.
Can't say I lag but yeah the game seams to work a bit slower. Maybe your machine is has less ram then mine so you feel the lag more. The game kinda huge at this point so maybe renpy engine is struggling.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Anyone else having the game lag now? Even my mouse stutters when moving, and making selections takes a small amount of time before transitioning to the next panel.
No, but I have this lag in the Renpy game "Pirates: Golden Tits".
I don't know how to fix that...

Feb 5, 2018
Please help with book 4 how to train korra where to learn airbending to teach her ?
How to get this scene ?
  • Take your new family swimming.
  • Watch as Korra is training those thick thighs
  • Catch Korra while she's masturbating(2 versions)
  • Slap some sense in Korra's face, play with her hair, kneed her tits!
  • Slap Korra's tits! Pull her nipples.
  • Make Korra meditate in her swimsuit.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So... is there a good DBZ game with this level of quality out there?
Art wise?
Yes.
The series by YamamotoDoushinji actually blows FET out of the water(and most other parody games for that matter).
Sadly thats pretty much the only thing it has going for itself.
Story and gameplay wise though no,parody games dont tend to put any effort into those whatsoever.

Sorry for the late reply,CPU melted itself >->

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I really, really hope, we can impregnate Korra, Ikki and Jinora.
Korra - maybe...
Ikki and Jinora I seriously doubt, he woud risk a serious ban from Patreon. Not only they would say its incest but they are minors here so we have a combo.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Don't understand the drive-by "I dislike the mc in this book" posts.
A preset character who has history with the characters is better than a random stranger. The relationships have been established by pro writers and showrunners.

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
welll then... everybody please tell me how i complete the love route on book 3.
i'm stuck when toph gets captured... i went to the secret passage but there's just nothing. and katara keeps telling me "help toph out of the tunnels" wtf? i walked every possible path and clicked every spot i could find.

witteb

May 3, 2019
welll then... everybody please tell me how i complete the love route on book 3.
i'm stuck when toph gets captured... i went to the secret passage but there's just nothing. and katara keeps telling me "help toph out of the tunnels" wtf? i walked every possible path and clicked every spot i could find.
Normally Sokka tells you that he saw the busty women going in a secret door. thats in the middle of the wall (up up right).

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
TBH, litteraly everyone we banged until now is a minor in the show.
Barring Toph's Mom and Joo Dee. And the guards and Ajala, though the former is debatable, I suppose.

And that lesbian guard lady.

All the MAIN ones, yes.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
...Not only they would say its incest but they are minors here so we have a combo.
Let sleeping dogs lie. If people avoid talking about it, it's unlikely Patreon will catch wind of it. There are also plenty of games on Patreon right now that technically violate that rule, but if no one brings it up other than a wink and a nod, no one will be the wiser.

Also, book 2 Love route has existed for how long now without needing a secret code/patch/config.ini change to access the "real" content like some other games have done?

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes