Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There's been a new (and this time final) update! This one, 0.3.8, includes some minor bugfixes and a halloween themed easter egg: when starting a new game, call the main character "jack".

Here's the changelog since the first release to this final one:

• FULL LOVE ROUTE COMPLETE
  • Added a couple slave route scenes
  • Completed endings 1 & 2 for slave route
  • Finally fixed the damn cursor being off
  • Added an introduction
  • Public acts dress-up game
  • Art added to night-time stranger bj
  • Changed stat menu
  • More money from mine and checking mail
  • Shrunk menu button width
  • Added shop items
  • Added "dirty rumors" to slave menu
  • Moved slave/love choice to water tribe
  • Una now gives you the sharpie when you get the password (slave route) (Sharpie removed from love route)
  • Edited a ton of text
  • a lot more, including adding backgrounds, explanations, and making the game run smoother
Thanks Mate adding to OP

Reactions: dareft

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody figure out any reputation cheats in the command console?

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I threw another like at Trololo21. Like was thrown..:HeyGuys:

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Great stuff. Hope they'll get some serious bucks from patreon. They seem much more deserving than Sad Crab, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sad Crab on their best day couldn't come close to this MITY team on their worst day. They're both trainer games taken from cartoons. One's a sad ripoff but what MITY's done is hitting all the right spots. It's believable in its own universe and the scenes are fun! Way to go MITY!
One question about the halloween egg.. Does it still work if I name him Jack Kingoff?

Aug 7, 2016
Sad Crab on their best day couldn't come close to this MITY team on their worst day. They're both trainer games taken from cartoons. One's a sad ripoff but what MITY's done is hitting all the right spots. It's believable in its own universe and the scenes are fun! Way to go MITY!
One question about the halloween egg.. Does it still work if I name him Jack Kingoff?
Sad crab is slow as fuck... They were working for so long on donations the same shit one person was doing on WT silver mod.... and they took buckets of money for 1.6 WT... now when they tried to make something on their own it will take them a very long time to finish it... I haven't seen 0.0.2 but i doubt it would impress me... only more wall of text i guess :/ MITY on the other hand is a something that good I haven't seen in trainers since i started playing princess trainer, and when completed I think would be even better than Akabur...

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
MITY is great. Right after I played the first Alpha, I subbed. I was their very first sub, so that made me happy.

Just got an update from them. Working full steam on book 2 right now. Got lots of the background done and working on some Azula scenes. I asked if you'd be pretending to be Aang still, or if you'd be Zuko or a different OC. Anyway, so far they're definitely more consistent than sad crab and other devices recently.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Seriously? They made it that good?(Haven't played the last update yet)
I don't think he means that the love route in the game is great , just that love route is better than slave route in general , which I would agree with. I always prefer love route .

Don't get me wrong , the love route is better than slave in the game . But it's not miles ahead in quality and quantity .

Reactions: GaRbS

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
I don't think he means that the love route in the game is great , just that love route is better than slave route in general , which I would agree with. I always prefer love route .

Don't get me wrong , the love route is better than slave in the game . But it's not miles ahead in quality and quantity .
Exactly.

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, I get it now.
I prefer the slave route in every game, I'm pretty much married and like XXX games to have things I will not have in real life, so I like slavery in those games:FeelsGoodMan:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
News about new ver.?
On the O.P., there's a link to mity's patreon. They're working on the second chapter and it may be a couple months or more and that's what I heard a week ago.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes