Feb 18, 2018
I see the bestiality tag, can somebody explain what that refers to? I have played the first two chapters and the final chapter but I can't remember anything that the tag refers to.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
In Book 3 there is a miss-able scene in the Love Route where you can see a female dungeon soldier jerk off Appa.

D

Deleted member 225296

I was having an issue with rollback being completely disabled until restarting the game after playing Blackjack in chapter 2.
Here is a fix, just drop it into the game folder.

Rollback is still disabled during Blackjack, but it will get re-enabled after the minigame is finished (you still can't rollback into the minigame).

TheFallen666

Mar 18, 2019
hi guys,
does someone know how to talk to katara in book 3 after you defeat toph in earthbending (playing slave route and topg break level is 3/5)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i'm having some trouble triggering these scenes Zhu li mover quest,Loads of Jinora teasing (Alabama 100 here boy's) Korra dress up the nude one and Some lore stuff

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
does anyone know if we will get Jinora on love path too? i typically enjoy those a bit more, and honestly i kinda want to see writing they will do there with her

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I have never watched Avatar but in this game Jinora looks like a child

Are you going to Boing! your daughter?

Gross bro

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes