Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Coming back to this after what feels like a year, and man, it's only gotten better. Book 3 feels so damn expansive, whereas Book 2 focused a lot more on (and had better) combat. I feel bad that I've only just become a patron of Mity.

Starting Book 4 now. Gotta say, I already miss Ty Lee.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Book 2 was the highlight.
I don't necessarily disagree. It was certainly more focused, which I feel as if Book 3 could've benefited from. It felt like a nice, tight little package (speaking of which, is Jinora on the table in book 4? ...nevermind). Book 3 was really good purely in terms of writing, though. I didn't particularly care about the whole snake woman plot until Book 3 began progressing it, and Katara returned and added a whole load of mystery to the story. It did a good job of turning Four Elements Trainer into a proper and somewhat compelling narrative.

Also, to be fair, every Book but 2 had a sort of 'Grind it out' mentality. Like, keep doing the same activity over and over to raise some arbitrary bar. Content is locked behind simple clicks. Book 2, the content was locked behind battles that you had to use at least half your brain for. I mean, it wasn't Total War, but still pretty decent. I think Mity tried to do the same for Book 3 in the dungeons, but eh.

Last edited:

GreeneMotion

Oct 1, 2017
Version 0.8.2b:
  • New walking around sections (Statue Island, City Streets, Dream/Meditation)!
  • Zhuli idle
  • Ginger idle
  • Jinora idles
  • Korra idle
  • Appa idle
  • Player idle
  • Lin - Buttjob
  • Asami/Korra - Tit scenes
  • Korra - Protein
  • Pema - Blowjob
  • Korra - Titjob
  • Ginger - Sex
  • Continuation of story
  • Various quests/conversations

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i cant load the save that already download .. i using android version.. can some1 givr me solution to load the save or fix the prob

D

Deleted member 734424

What exactly is the difference between the slave and love route? Just the way you interact or do you miss out on certain things?

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Could somebody please tell me how to access any of the new stuff the changelog mentions? I've hit a dead end with 0.8.2b.
I maxed spinners, lowered kora's resist through meditation, found the kid in the park and played his minigame, and after the last task the police woman gave me she just tells me she's busy.
Every now and then the star icon lets me do an event minigame and that's about all.

Aside from that nothing else that I click and no matter who I talk to at any time of the game, there's nothing new happening at all... Can't access avatar island, and only sex scene I've seen so far was handjob from the police woman and Pema handjob. Also seen korra in the bathroom, but that's it.

Edit: Nevermid, I've figured it out. Had to talk to chat with korra at minimum resist, then talk to Pema, and so on. I forgot the game progresses through chats that don't trigger automatically but rather must be done manually at flagpoints.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes