Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Being more obvious and getting easily sniffed out by Patreon, maybe?

Extreme example, but that's like asking a Serial Killer "you already killed a few dudes over the years, why not go hogwild and murder an entire building?" or "You've already sold some drugs on the streets. Why not just make a big shop with a neon sign that screams WE SELL DRUGS"
Your example is hardly congruent, and it doesn't even really matter. There's ways around adding this content. People do it on Steam all the time, add a restoration patch elsewhere.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Has he talked about what he'll do after he's done with this game? Continue in the Avatar universe, make another trainer in another universe, another type of game entirely?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I just start playing this game. Should I choose slave or romance route? Which one have more content in term of sex scene? I imagined gangbang rape is out of question on love route then? Also can you switch route on new island?

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I just start playing this game. Should I choose slave or romance route? Which one have more content in term of sex scene? I imagined gangbang rape is out of question on love route then? Also can you switch route on new island?
They tend to be equal in content, but book 4 only has the slave route for now.

Reactions: NukaCola

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
#10,264
Each part (book) of the game (out of four - water, fire ...) has 2 routes. Total 2 * 4 = 8 games (the last 2 are in development). In fact, each route is a separate game. With each book, the differences between routes increase. Choosing one of the routes will switch to another impossible. Choosing a route in one book does not affect the choice of a route in another book. You can also start the game with any book.
Therefore, the first passage is better to choose what you like. Then you can start the game again, and play those routes that were not passed the first time.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you both. I have another question. How do I progess? The girl keep saying I need to help out the village more. I help watch the shop but there is nothing else to do except hunting and go to the mine.
Also is there a ending for each part or do I just start a new game and choose another part when I feel the current part is finished?

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you both. I have another question. How do I progess? The girl keep saying I need to help out the village more. I help watch the shop but there is nothing else to do except hunting and go to the mine.
Also is there a ending for each part or do I just start a new game and choose another part when I feel the current part is finished?
If there are difficulties in passing - it is worth reading the Walkthrough from the OP (for the first book )
The game does not end on its own. If you are asked to help more, then you need to help more. Each book has an ending with a corresponding alert. After the alert, you can finish the book by playing the final scene, or not finish and continue to remain in this book (in this case, there will be no new development, but everything that has been achieved before will be available. At the same time, you can start the final scene at any time)
Depending on the actions, each book has several options for endings (in each route)

Reactions: NukaCola
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes