Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Has he talked about what he'll do after he's done with this game? Continue in the Avatar universe, make another trainer in another universe, another type of game entirely?
no idea but seeing the great quality of this I would like to see a Kim Possible trainer there are many girls and material in that universe that can take advantage to make another jewel

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
no idea but seeing the great quality of this I would like to see a Kim Possible trainer there are many girls and material in that universe that can take advantage to make another jewel
There was a remnant of a bare-bones one a while back that could've been interesting if it was allowed to develop, but that's long since been abandoned.

Haven't seen another one pop up.

Reactions: Morkar

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So I try to choose slave route but I feel so bad when she crying I have to go back and choose love route :cry:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
There was a remnant of a bare-bones one a while back that could've been interesting if it was allowed to develop, but that's long since been abandoned.

Haven't seen another one pop up.
Which is a real shame because the Kim Possible universe is PERFECT for a slave trainer you can use any excuse to argue it clones mind control robots magic time travel parallel universes ...

apart that there are many interesting female characters to enslave (or love on a love route)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Impossible Trainer has not been abandoned. It's just slow very slow going.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I'd say Scooby Doo. We need a good Scooby Doo game here.

Also, anime-wise, I want a Fate/ trainer.
All the female characters would be a joy to train. and if you factor in the Grand Order characters, theres tons of them. (tons without F/GO, even)

Naruto, Dragon Ball, and Harry Potter have been done to death, I'll say. Not that I haven't enjoyed Jikage Rising or Innocent Witches so far.

Someone a while ago suggested Bleach. I dunno much about Bleach but I know the girls there are hot. Also, I know that at least some of them are prideful/prudish/mean, which makes GREAT trainer material.

Reactions: APoc1 and witteb

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I've been keeping an eye on both his Ben 10 game and the assets for Shagworthy's Legacy, but there's nothing to say that someone else can't work on a Scooby-Doo game too. After all there are two Totally Spies games being developed right now. And what can I say I'm greedy. :)

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
I think the best would be in the naruto universe, it even looks like avatar and Mighty is used to working with it, so why not

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I think the best would be in the naruto universe, it even looks like avatar and Mighty is used to working with it, so why not
Been stated that MITY hates Naruto specifically, and there are like 3 Naruto trainers in various states of completion on this site already. Jikage Rising looks promising, but its fairly barren as of yet. That gent is planning to make his in 4 time-spanning chapters like MITY's.
Newman (dev of the Ben 10 trainer game) will be working on a Scooby Doo game once the Ben 10 game is further into production.
I need to find this. Trying to check out every trainer I can get my mitts on.

Well, except 3D ones. I hate the 3D that most games use, and for the HoneySelect ripoffs I can go play HoneySelect for that... and do.

Can't wait for an update on Innocent Witches or Witch Hunter Trainer, though I hear the latter is in neglect...

Last edited:

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Been stated that MITY hates Naruto specifically, and there are like 3 Naruto trainers in various states of completion on this site already. Jikage Rising looks promising, but its fairly barren as of yet. That gent is planning to make his in 4 time-spanning chapters like MITY's.

I need to find this. Trying to check out every trainer I can get my mitts on.

Well, except 3D ones. I hate the 3D that most games use, and for the HoneySelect ripoffs I can go play HoneySelect for that... and do.

Can't wait for an update on Innocent Witches or Witch Hunter Trainer, though I hear the latter is in neglect...
I didn't know about this mity hatred about naruto, but I would like to see a naruto game made by him because there is no quality game other than Jikage rising

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes