Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Can some good man share with me their full save for 8.2 with everything completed. I haven't played this book yet but I'd like to 2 saves for both routes if it's alright to ask. Don't have time to start from scratch, I'd usually use early save with all early content completed :(

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Is there really any demand for Bleach media at this point?
Always was under the impression that franchise started to lose fan favor after the Soul Society arc and completely shit the bed with its last two arcs.

no actually there bringing the anime back either this year or the next but honestly just like FT it was gona happen nothing to do except animate the manga and i mean this is troll kubo creator of aizen plans within plans so i wouldn't nail it to the grave quite yet plus i even saw something like Fruit Basket being redone and that shiz is old af

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Any cheat to change your "spinners" level?
The game is not that hard, it's just timing.

Anyways. The variable that handles your level is called
spinner_level

You could either edit it from the console like

spinner_level += 5
add 5 to current value

spinner_level = 5
set to 5

Alternatively you can upload your savegame to
and edit it there.

On Windows the saves are stored in
C:\Users\{insert_username_here}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-{numbers}

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Just re-watched Korra S03E06 and I seriously want some de-aging or time travel shit to happen; pre-scar Lin and teen Suyin are TASTEH. MILF Toph's not bad either.
Hm would be all for a young Lin...doubt its gonna happen though.

no actually there bringing the anime back either this year or the next but honestly just like FT it was gona happen nothing to do except animate the manga and i mean this is troll kubo creator of aizen plans within plans so i wouldn't nail it to the grave quite yet plus i even saw something like Fruit Basket being redone and that shiz is old af
Quick google search showed no actual clarification for this,only rumors(as is always the case for shows that were abandoned before their canonical ending).
I mean if it turns out to be true,good for the fans(well Im sure a few will have a mental meltdown during the epilogue)but as it stands the frenchise seems to be mainly running on the remnants of its fandom and nothing even close to its mainstream base back in the day.
Though I will say that Bleach(as far as I read it anyway)was better written than FT(which had exactly one outstanding thing going for it,which was not utilizing pointless character deaths for forced emotions...which it then went ahead and abandoned anyway during that time travel arc in a really hamfisted and narratively pointless manner,meh).

Not sure about calling Kubo a troll though,a writer whose skills declined certainly(for whatever reason)but an outright troll?
That takes a bit more(like Komi who outright stated he was trolling his fanbase for 100+ chapters and wasnt even interested in his work anymore...not that I really blame him considering the circumstances).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Unless Toph suddenly grew a dick, it is not.
Wait,I dont remember that scene at all.
Is that really Toph?
The hell did they do to my girl?
I mean...comeon did they repurpose some scene they had lieing around,c&p´ed a wig in and called it a day?
That cant seriously be her design.

Reactions: Sole

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Wait,I dont remember that scene at all.
Is that really Toph?
The hell did they do to my girl?
I mean...comeon did they repurpose some scene they had lieing around,c&p´ed a wig in and called it a day?
That cant seriously be her design.
We don't see her much before she becomes Super Duper Old Toph, but that was during the first season. A flashback to Yakone's trial when Toph was still Chief of Police.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
We don't see her much before she becomes Super Duper Old Toph, but that was during the first season. A flashback to Yakone's trial when Toph was still Chief of Police.
I genuinely dont remember...actually looking at it I wouldnt be surprised if I simply didnt recognize her and watched on in confused bewilderment.
That design violates her entire concept basis.
Whoever came up with that deserved to be fired on the spot.

Jeez I simply cant believe how horrible it is,I didnt think LoK could still shock me but that is...wow.

Reactions: Sole

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Hm would be all for a young Lin...doubt its gonna happen though.
Almost certain Katara and Toph are going to get regressed, and I think that at least opens up the potential for other characters. Toph's daughters need to continue the family tradition of getting with their mother. Really hope so, at least.

I genuinely dont remember...actually looking at it I wouldnt be surprised if I simply didnt recognize her and watched on in confused bewilderment.
That design violates her entire concept basis.
Whoever came up with that deserved to be fired on the spot.

Jeez I simply cant believe how horrible it is,I didnt think LoK could still shock me but that is...wow.
Wait how does it violate her character concept? She's just wearing the metalbending police uniform and still got the exact same hair style. I mean I agree that they could've put more effort in her facial design, but I don't see anything that bad.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes