Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
There is no correct answer, she will say you are wrong with every answer.
That is definitely wrong.

The right answer is probably randomized but if you are right you can choose to either get Information from her (Info about her purple sleep aid) or see her Tits

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
personally i think they should revamp book one before continuing with book 4. my reason is that book 1 is starting to lag behind in quality compared to other books. some animation updates and some more content would help it out a lot in my opinion.

Reactions: kalifianto

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
what's the correct number for ty lee's number game, the walkthrough say answer correctly but no numbers are correct for me
There is no correct answer, she will say you are wrong with every answer.
That is definitely wrong.

The right answer is probably randomized but if you are right you can choose to either get Information from her (Info about her purple sleep aid) or see her Tits
Dardanit is right, the answer is random each time.
You can rollback if you chose the wrong answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dardanit

witteb

May 3, 2019
Okay, I think it's best to be sure before using google translator, I was wondering if anyone knows if the update will come out kind in August
yes, the patreons gets it in the first days of the month, around the 10th it will come for free.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
personally i think they should revamp book one before continuing with book 4. my reason is that book 1 is starting to lag behind in quality compared to other books. some animation updates and some more content would help it out a lot in my opinion.
The plan is to finish Book 4 completely than revamp Book 1. Then probably fix up other shit, knowing MITY, before a final, solid 1.0 release.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since everyone wants scenes that would get the game kicked off patreon to be added maybe Mity should just write short stories that would add to the overall story without impacting the risk factor of maintaining patreon presence since they're not part of the core game build.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Since everyone wants scenes that would get the game kicked off patreon to be added maybe Mity should just write short stories that would add to the overall story without impacting the risk factor of maintaining patreon presence since they're not part of the core game build.
The game already HAS stuff that could get it kicked off Patreon, is the point. What's the harm in adding some more?

OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
The game already HAS stuff that could get it kicked off Patreon, is the point. What's the harm in adding some more?
Being more obvious and getting easily sniffed out by Patreon, maybe?

Extreme example, but that's like asking a Serial Killer "you already killed a few dudes over the years, why not go hogwild and murder an entire building?" or "You've already sold some drugs on the streets. Why not just make a big shop with a neon sign that screams WE SELL DRUGS"

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes