APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
My brain is playing tricks on me I could have sworn last time I played this game there were no side bars in full screen using 1920X1080 am I going insane ?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
se que ya es un poco tarde, pero podrías aumentar un poco la historia del primer libro, solo unos eventos y un final un poco mejor
Primero, este es un foro que solo se permite el idioma inglés, si escribes en otro lenguaje debes proporcionar una traducción, segundo, el desarrollador no está aquí, no va a leer tu sugerencia a menos que la escribas en su página en Patreon.
Translation:
First, this in an english only forum, if you write in any other language you need to make a translation, second, the dev isn't here, he will not read your suggestion unless you write it on their Patreon Page.

grayfox127

May 4, 2017
The bending games thing in book 4 sucks. I don't get it, I have like 2 frames to push a number and click the attack?! Furthermore, the elements contradict with everything my brain tells me due to Pokemon conditioning. Even when I do manage to get the right sequence it never registers, I push the numerical corresponding button , click the attack, and then lose the round. Honestly one of the worst designed mini-games in a game like this I've ever played. Are there any console commands to auto win these?

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The first game is easy. The trick is to click before the next color appears. E.g., if gray follows red, just click on red with a small delay to get gray. It's almost too simple then.
Second game needs some training and I'd like it wouldn't need keys but it's not that hard really. You even can use rollback but that's pretty much cheating.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
what's the money cheat in book 4? i tried amoney = _____ tried money, tried gold and some others but nothing. any ideas?

armentho

Apr 7, 2019
i want to buy obsidian for upgrading the tavern so i can fuck tylee,but obsidian doesnt appear on the shop
what i have to do?

sam5332

Jul 29, 2017
Okay FFS this is so frustrating, I have searched for every walkthrough, read every tutorial messages, searcvhed up this entire treat but still, in book 3 love route, im now in the tunnels, searching for toph, I have opened the doors with the snake eating eachother puzzle, and I found the headless statue, but what now, people say they cum on the statue but I have no ideo how to, I cant click on it etc etc HELP PLEASE

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Okay FFS this is so frustrating, I have searched for every walkthrough, read every tutorial messages, searcvhed up this entire treat but still, in book 3 love route, im now in the tunnels, searching for toph, I have opened the doors with the snake eating eachother puzzle, and I found the headless statue, but what now, people say they cum on the statue but I have no ideo how to, I cant click on it etc etc HELP PLEASE
you could upload your latest save so we can identify whats the problem ;)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 386847

Hi I just found this picture
Is this a Scene implented in the game?
No, photoshop/art file.
i want to buy obsidian for upgrading the tavern so i can fuck tylee,but obsidian doesnt appear on the shop
what i have to do?
Search the maze(chests, characters, skull), do the main quest.
Hard to guess where you're at, but there's only one scene where you have to find Toph in the maze in love route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

helloworlder

Oct 25, 2018
I’ve gotten to the point where I’ve fully de-hypnotized Suki and I can talk to Joo Dee about de-hypnotizing her but I keep saying I have to help someone else first, but I don’t know who it is. Also I have to find whores for the brothel but I don’t know who to find. Toph won’t train me anymore or chat with me anymore until I do one of those things probably. Also I’m not strong enough to get past the part in the maze with the air venting from the ground. And finally I’m supposed to upgrade the tavern before I can do quest 7 but it won’t let me (no obsidian).

Maze is examined carefully, any thought how to proceed?

helloworlder

Oct 25, 2018
My save file where I am stuck.
Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.2b-pc

It is not a problem with the obsidian, upgrade of a tavern does not help.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
My save file where I am stuck.
Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.2b-pc

It is not a problem with the obsidian, upgrade of a tavern does not help.
Don't know why but your game is fucked up. Can tell because you have that weird money stat on the top left. You may go on by using cheats (e.g. obsidian) but it probably will make things worse.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes