lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
I think I've hit a soft-lock. I am in Book 3 on the love route. I went through the house burning down and am stuck. I beat Iroh to the point he won't battle again, Doe just asks if I'm ready to help her, suki is busy, Toph just says "lemme think", and June just says "Find me a whore". Any help?

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
I think I've hit a soft-lock. I am in Book 3 on the love route. I went through the house burning down and am stuck. I beat Iroh to the point he won't battle again, Doe just asks if I'm ready to help her, suki is busy, Toph just says "lemme think", and June just says "Find me a whore". Any help?
I haven't played Book 3 in a while, but for June's whore, you have to go into the maze and find her. It's simply having to just go up a few times and to the right if I can remember.

tyga

May 10, 2018
I think ive missed some content in the new update. How do you access the following?

- Be mean to Tom!
- Receive fan service from Kyoshi?!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't played Book 3 in a while, but for June's whore, you have to go into the maze and find her. It's simply having to just go up a few times and to the right if I can remember.
Jin is on the left part of the maze
Map:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-3c-mity.730/post-1920814

Last edited:
Reactions: Xfigico

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I've finally finished the current version and I must say holy shit, Tenzin is one nasty sadistic fucker. I even feel a little bad for Korra now. I've one remark btw. So when you make Korra suck "Amon" off and you cum in her throat shouldn't she notice that the "protein shake" is really in fact a sperm since she now knows how sperm tastes like? The "protein shake" could be too much mixed up to link the two tastes together but Korra says it's still "creamy" so dunno.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I have, many times. Still nothing. Toph's chat is 9/24, then i have face touch and titplay
My save file where I am stuck.
Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.2b-pc

It is not a problem with the obsidian, upgrade of a tavern does not help.
Seems like you have the same problem. I played this part with the latest build and could progress without any issues. Did you by any chance cheat or used a very old save file?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I've finally finished the current version and I must say holy shit, Tenzin is one nasty sadistic fucker. I even feel a little bad for Korra now. I've one remark btw. So when you make Korra suck "Amon" off and you cum in her throat shouldn't she notice that the "protein shake" is really in fact a sperm since she now knows how sperm tastes like? The "protein shake" could be too much mixed up to link the two tastes together but Korra says it's still "creamy" so dunno.
I disagree. IMHO from watching the first three seasons of the show, I agreed with what Tenzin told Korra about herself.

Yeah. I only watched the first three seasons. By the end of the third I gave up all hope that the show might come some where close to being as good as the original Avatar show was.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I disagree. IMHO from watching the first three seasons of the show, I agreed with what Tenzin told Korra about herself.

Yeah. I only watched the first three seasons. By the end of the third I gave up all hope that the show might come some where close to being as good as the original Avatar show was.
Emm, I was talking about the game only.
I didn't even watch the show.

lavaracer16

Sep 6, 2017
Seems like you have the same problem. I played this part with the latest build and could progress without any issues. Did you by any chance cheat or used a very old save file?
Yeah, I found what the issue was. I was using an old save to get back to the point where you chose the route you take. When I started a fresh file, I had no issue with getting through the love route. It was probably just a matter of flags active that shouldn't have been in the newere updates.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes