Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It probably wont be, chances are it'll be near to the last season where she messes up so bad and is mentally broken so we swoop in and reveal we're an aviator too and then we fug Korra & possible impregnation and then we'll see the end of the game with you being the avatar with avatar Korra as our cocksleeve wife.

• Haha
Reactions: Gmeng

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
But you would have to be an air Bender. And he's the only one I can think of.
Actually no, you can always have an actual Airbender teaching you. So maybe in love route instead of us teaching Korra, she will teach us...but I don't know why she would do that :unsure:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The mini games don't bother me that much. I have been bored with click through games as of late so many of them out there. As it was said earlier if I just wanted to fap I could watch a plethora of other stuff I did not have to click through. I like pervy games that make you work a little part of the fun for me. Almost all of the mini's have a coin pay off so no bigs I mean you have to have a way to pay your way through otherwise if that is not your thing just pick one of the million VN's out there.

As far as the Dev's go I just hope the coder feels better soon but if it takes time then so be it. Me bitching about delays will not make the update come sooner... It would be a real crying shame if he decided to quit at this point I mean I would remember that for many many years.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Nice. Hopefully Tenzin won't be the protagonist. (I can't bring myself to play the slave route because of that.)
Playing as old man Tenzin and tormenting young Korra and Asami is great, perfect fodder for the Slave route. From Korra's perspective she's known Tenzin her whole life, then suddenly here he comes demanding to use her body for sex and demeaning and being mean to her? Perfect perfect perfect.

My one thing I'd change for Mity would be to do Love first, since I think MITY gets a lot of backlash from people during the Slave routes, and I think they'd be allowed to do their own thing more if people who like less extreme stuff were already satisfied. Remember in Book 3 when the fans made them tone it down?

Reactions: witteb

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys crazy thought/theory is it possible that there maybe a 5th bonus chapter/element in the future?
Given how Katara, Azula, Toph, and Korra are positioned on the intro screen there is room for potentially a 5th girl next to Toph.
Could be Metal Bending or Combustion you could learn from Kuvira, Suiyin or P'Li?

Also in the Korra path (probably the Love Route) will there be Eska and Desna Content?

Reactions: YoungJoc42

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys crazy thought/theory is it possible that there maybe a 5th bonus chapter/element in the future?
Given how Katara, Azula, Toph, and Korra are positioned on the intro screen there is room for potentially a 5th girl next to Toph.
Could be Metal Bending or Combustion you could learn from Kuvira, Suiyin or P'Li?

Also in the Korra path (probably the Love Route) will there be Eska and Desna Content?
Oh yeah the twins!

Reactions: YoungJoc42

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The mini games don't bother me that much. I have been bored with click through games as of late so many of them out there. As it was said earlier if I just wanted to fap I could watch a plethora of other stuff I did not have to click through. I like pervy games that make you work a little part of the fun for me. Almost all of the mini's have a coin pay off so no bigs I mean you have to have a way to pay your way through otherwise if that is not your thing just pick one of the million VN's out there.

As far as the Dev's go I just hope the coder feels better soon but if it takes time then so be it. Me bitching about delays will not make the update come sooner... It would be a real crying shame if he decided to quit at this point I mean I would remember that for many many years.
It would suck, yes, but finding another coder would be way easier than finding an artist with the same style. Although the coder is responsible for a lot of the writing here too.

There will be a 5th chapter but it's an epilogue more than anything else. Because Mity only reads comments on his patreon, the only way to get more ATLA content is to join his patreon and be vocal about it. Right now most supporters ask about other, new projects and only a small minority (including me) asks about a refined book 1 and more content.
I doubt there will be a 5th girl though, you'd have to make up all of her story.
PS
You know Desna is a boy, do you? ;)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Chances are we'll have a fifth chapter but it'll be short to wrap up the games story as we're the new avatar I always figured it'd go that route but who knows?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It would suck, yes, but finding another coder would be way easier than finding an artist with the same style. Although the coder is responsible for a lot of the writing here too.

There will be a 5th chapter but it's an epilogue more than anything else. Because Mity only reads comments on his patreon, the only way to get more ATLA content is to join his patreon and be vocal about it. Right now most supporters ask about other, new projects and only a small minority (including me) asks about a refined book 1 and more content.
I doubt there will be a 5th girl though, you'd have to make up all of her story.
PS
You know Desna is a boy, do you? ;)

Yeahhh, I just googled them, cuz I didn't watch Korra, and found that out.

Bummed now, but also now hopeful for incest scenes between the two :3

The only thing thats as good as having sex with twins, is twins having sex.

DaiAkuma

Oct 12, 2018
just hoping the current charpter to be big, It's the entire legend of korra in one charpter, maybe, and as far as it is it's only in the middle of the first season of it, theres a lot of characters that need to be add and a lot of story that can be done

Reactions: nsfwgames69

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
MrPotatoParty also draw feet much better (though he does a few thing less well than MITY IMO), it's a weakness of MITY's art IMO, it's fine for book 1,2 and 4 but it was kinda grievous in book 3 where the main girl is Toph, a girl litteraly barefoot all the time.

Though both are still improving IMO.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Mr Potato party also draw feet much better (though it does a few thing less well than MITY IMO), it's a weakness of MITY's art IMO, it's fine for book 1,2 and 4 but it was kinda grievous in book 3 where the main girl is Toph, a girl litteraly barefoot all the time.

Though both are still improving IMO.
He even admitted it as a weakness in one of the art pack doohicks. Says he practiced his feet for Toph scenes.

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes