TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Very good game but with some mistakes arts is brilliant humor too but main plot with training katara is hmm... flat first weird thing is to corrupt her u must rise her respect in villige and talk with elders i agree with otterman "it doesnt have that trainer feel to it" art is 8/10 but story and training is on 5/10 but maybe in future will be better i w8 for next chapter
This 100% also thanks for calling me otterman hehehehe :D

Reactions: krwiopalczasty

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I figured I'd try it since people said there was alot to do. Can't seem to figure out the respect stat. I've tried console commands. Nothing solid yet but I'm sure there are commands.

Reactions: Kitomani

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Wait, a new bugfix is already out. Drop the old link, this is the new one (0.3.6):

Keep in mind that old saves don't mesh well with the new version, so you have to start from scratch.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wait, a new bugfix is already out. Drop the old link, this is the new one (0.3.6):

Keep in mind that old saves don't mesh well with the new version, so you have to start from scratch.
ok thanks changing Op now

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That was a great update. With the addition of the love storyline and thew animations / art this was quite good. And from what I can see the next update should be a completly new corruption / love character as we completed the water area. Cant wait :)

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
That was a great update. With the addition of the love storyline and thew animations / art this was quite good. And from what I can see the next update should be a completly new corruption / love character as we completed the water area. Cant wait :)
It really was a great start, and now it moves on to Azula and her girls. It's hard not to be hyped about this game.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
There's been a new (and this time final) update! This one, 0.3.8, includes some minor bugfixes and a halloween themed easter egg: when starting a new game, call the main character "jack".

Here's the changelog since the first release to this final one:

• FULL LOVE ROUTE COMPLETE
  • Added a couple slave route scenes
  • Completed endings 1 & 2 for slave route
  • Finally fixed the damn cursor being off
  • Added an introduction
  • Public acts dress-up game
  • Art added to night-time stranger bj
  • Changed stat menu
  • More money from mine and checking mail
  • Shrunk menu button width
  • Added shop items
  • Added "dirty rumors" to slave menu
  • Moved slave/love choice to water tribe
  • Una now gives you the sharpie when you get the password (slave route) (Sharpie removed from love route)
  • Edited a ton of text
  • a lot more, including adding backgrounds, explanations, and making the game run smoother

Reactions: Tarasia and Ankosh
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes