May 30, 2020
Honestly, I think even the art has taken a hit in quality. Look at those prominent feet and tell me they aren't laughibly bad. Characters also have less defined features than earlier chapters and somehow seem rounder or more bubbly, like it's a different style. It reminds me of pennyarcade's style shift.
I haven't really noticed a change, myself. besides, still hot.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well, I’m a sick guy. I have ZERO problem with Jinora content morally and in fact the immorality makes it better.

I’ll go even further and say I want Ikki content. Probabaky nit gonna get it. But that’s where I stand. Feel free to hate me. I will remain strong.

I honestly don’t really care much about older jinora? She looks just a bit fugly tbqh. Just a bit.

May 30, 2020
Well, I’m a sick guy. I have ZERO problem with Jinora content morally and in fact the immorality makes it better.

I’ll go even further and say I want Ikki content. Probabaky nit gonna get it. But that’s where I stand. Feel free to hate me. I will remain strong.

I honestly don’t really care much about older jinora? She looks just a bit fugly tbqh. Just a bit.
Yea no way we're getting anything with Ikki, sorry my guy. I'm very confused though, I thought Mr. Milf was all about his sexy older women, now you're going more into the lolis than me, this doesn't add up...

Reactions: JuiceWRLD123435

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Do you think, we can impregnate Jinora, like Toph? :unsure:
I recall hearing that the blowjob scene was as far as it would go (save for the Jorina or whatever the "box girl" was named). And from a story standpoint, I don't think Pema would be very happy about all that even considering she didn't seem to mind that Jinora watched us plow Pema in the park...or the several times she walked in while MC/Pema were naked and Pema had just finished blowing the MC.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

I also don't see a problem with scenes with ikki, but considering the fact that we only have one scene from Jinora (I don't consider that stupid scene with the paper bag), I highly doubt that Mity does anything with Ikki.

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
Any News about the update?
Dm'd MITY on patreon and asked for a time estimation on the new update, this was the answer:

"I'm going to be veeeery careful and say a week, but I hope it's going to be earlier. We got a version ready which can be played from start to end(finished it today) but now I'm going through it with a fine comb to find problems and add refinement."

Reactions: strenif and Zakfiel

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Bruh I downloaded it and cant figure out how to start it up, help
Make sure you got the version for your system (didn't get the mac or android version when you are running on the PC or vice versa). The file will be compressed, usually a ZIP or RAR file. Use a program of your choice (windows can do zip, 7zip can do everything) to extract the directory to somewhere on your HDD. Go to that directory and there should be an executable file to double click in order to start the game.

These are general instructions for just about every game on here.

WhosYuri

Jan 22, 2019
I'm stuck at the revisiting the Southern Water Tribe part in book 4. What do I do to get past this? Im using the 8.6c version of the game. When does 8.6d come out for mac as well?

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Ok so I finished the part where u can get korra to eat out either pema or asami but I don't know where to go from there, can someone help me?

darealman

Apr 28, 2018

----- addition ----
just a small edit to let you know what's going on. I sent my addition to the coder yesterday, he slid my part into his part(giggity) and now he has send it all back to me for some final bug checking while he's asleep. Which I'm doing right now! I always miss a few essential things, but that's what the bughunt version is for.
That means once he's up again he can fix/add whatever I got to say and upload the bughunt for the higher tiers this weekend. We... we actually removed a minigame because it was kicking our arse and so we finally said well, fuck it. I guess crabs really can't play cardgames...
That's all for now!

addition: Found the first gamebreaker!
----- original message below -----

Artist here! There is no way cbob can finish the build today. He's going to have to dip into June. And I'm not sure how deep his dip will be.

I really, reaaaallly hate that. In fact I hate it so much that I've quit working on the love route since a couple of days(?) ago and just took a chunk of the current build which wasn't finished yet and basically claimed ownership over it. I told the coder I'll work on that while he takes care of the other parts. It's the only way I can help speed this whole thing up and not let it take longer than it has to be. It's slightly more dangerous bug-wise, but luckily I'm not without experience because of the Halloween side story etc so I'm feeling reasonably confident.

So I'm here to tell you about that and also that we'll do another one of those "mass pm "-things. Besides the normal way, we'll also send you the links to the build(once it's finished) according to your current patron tier through a private message.

I just want to make certain you'll get what we said you would get as soon as we can finish it, without you having to stay a patron or remaining at your current tier level. And that goes twice for people in one of the higher tiers! If anything is the source for my dislikes of us being late it's that.

So yeah, I'm currently working on speeding up work on the build, which is why I have nothing to dress up this post with in ways of images. It's all boring text!!!! But I am adding some extra sexy/funny insanity to the build itself which otherwise would never have made it in.

I'll ask Cbob if he wants to add anything to this later. But this is the core of what we want you to know right now.

Okay, back to the grinding stone!

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019

----- addition ----
just a small edit to let you know what's going on. I sent my addition to the coder yesterday, he slid my part into his part(giggity) and now he has send it all back to me for some final bug checking while he's asleep. Which I'm doing right now! I always miss a few essential things, but that's what the bughunt version is for.
That means once he's up again he can fix/add whatever I got to say and upload the bughunt for the higher tiers this weekend. We... we actually removed a minigame because it was kicking our arse and so we finally said well, fuck it. I guess crabs really can't play cardgames...
That's all for now!

addition: Found the first gamebreaker!
----- original message below -----

Artist here! There is no way cbob can finish the build today. He's going to have to dip into June. And I'm not sure how deep his dip will be.

I really, reaaaallly hate that. In fact I hate it so much that I've quit working on the love route since a couple of days(?) ago and just took a chunk of the current build which wasn't finished yet and basically claimed ownership over it. I told the coder I'll work on that while he takes care of the other parts. It's the only way I can help speed this whole thing up and not let it take longer than it has to be. It's slightly more dangerous bug-wise, but luckily I'm not without experience because of the Halloween side story etc so I'm feeling reasonably confident.

So I'm here to tell you about that and also that we'll do another one of those "mass pm "-things. Besides the normal way, we'll also send you the links to the build(once it's finished) according to your current patron tier through a private message.

I just want to make certain you'll get what we said you would get as soon as we can finish it, without you having to stay a patron or remaining at your current tier level. And that goes twice for people in one of the higher tiers! If anything is the source for my dislikes of us being late it's that.

So yeah, I'm currently working on speeding up work on the build, which is why I have nothing to dress up this post with in ways of images. It's all boring text!!!! But I am adding some extra sexy/funny insanity to the build itself which otherwise would never have made it in.

I'll ask Cbob if he wants to add anything to this later. But this is the core of what we want you to know right now.

Okay, back to the grinding stone!

No one asked for more mini games. Idk why they keep adding them.

They have been consistently late for almost a year now.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes