F1forhalp

SOTD: Don Fardon - Indian Reservation
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well some minigames are in just for the grind (gain money, gain affection etc.) and some can be skipped, not sure if there's a better solution.. my dislike is rather that they aren't THAT mini. beating up earthbenders in book 2 was ok i guess.. the mooselions in 1 doesn't even work that good, crabs battles in 3 are only needed for some part and you can skip later.. the rest.. idk.. some options to not do them would be nice. like in settings, tab "minigames" button 'do want' and when you unchek, you have a skip button. like i.e. book 4 you visit Meelo, click on 'sort coins' and get a set amount of cash, skipped.
as is, the not-so-mini games comsume large amounts of time, both in the making and in the getting-through.

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Focusing on Jinora would make me feel gross because I'm her dad, focusing on beifong isn't for everyone because shes old, focusing on Pema same because shes old and also pregnant. Besides, Korra is hot as fuck.
Yeah Korra(either Asami and ZuLee),I relly like them but everybody need atention.Right?
If i say wrong words please corect me✌.

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Ok so how do you guys hope the story will end?
Because I'm hoping and praying that the spirit will ask us: "Alright, you've saved the world and whatever, its over, ready to go back home?"
And then you get the option to either
A. Go back home
or B. Return to either book 1, 2, or 3, and live out the rest of your days in whatever you did there, and then its like a week after you left originally and there's a reunion and its a thing, etc, thats how I hope it ends.
I wanna go back and have MC marry Toph for good and be with her happily ever after. If it ends any other way, ima be sad.
I think that is the best idea for "book 5",and like this MITY don't need ti follow the original story and can show us the truly potential.

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Well, I’m a sick guy. I have ZERO problem with Jinora content morally and in fact the immorality makes it better.

I’ll go even further and say I want Ikki content. Probabaky nit gonna get it. But that’s where I stand. Feel free to hate me. I will remain strong.

I honestly don’t really care much about older jinora? She looks just a bit fugly tbqh. Just a bit.
Either i want to write a comment about Ikky and i don't remaind she s name

eliteflyman

May 3, 2020
The fuck is bughunt
The bug hunt is the pre public version that they release to high tier patreons. They basically get to play the game early to test and look for errors and bugs in the game. When they fix most of the bugs they release a stable version of the game to the public.

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
The bug hunt is the pre public version that they release to high tier patreons. They basically get to play the game early to test and look for errors and bugs in the game. When they fix most of the bugs they release a stable version of the game to the public.
*prepares wallet* fuck me, guess I know what I'm gonna do today.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12
4.50 star(s) 268 Votes