Xypher

May 1, 2017
Aww so this is the end of Slave route for LOK, kinda wish it was longer, like interacting with more chars from S2 to S4.

May 30, 2020
Aww so this is the end of Slave route for LOK, kinda wish it was longer, like interacting with more chars from S2 to S4.
Never got to meet Toph, which was something I was fingers crossed for, but ok I guess, whatever.
That is the end for 4 Elements Trainer! For now...

There better be some more though. When this ends I want to go back to Book 3. Toph deserves to be happy forever after, fuck literally everyone from Book 4, Original Gaang is where its at.

Jan 12, 2018
Cant continue once you return to South Pole.

Twins want me to find something in the mine but it won't allow me to go in anymore as there "nothing more to discover there" and I can't do Jinoras birthday surprise for whatever reason. I bought something from Shady and had Kora fire bend the mountain already. Can't do anything now but talk to people over and over.

Saggy

Dec 13, 2017
Gotta ask everyone to come (And I do mean everyone, Shady, Katara, Eska, Desna, everyone, everyone in the village), find the ring using Korra, and ask Senna to bake a cake. That should be it.
i solved the thing with asami but it won't let me talk to anyone about it

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah it seems i'm also stuck now. Same thing that was posted a bit before. I got everything in the south pole, talked to everyone, got the ring, asked shady to come to the party etc. Now Eska & Desna keep asking me to go to the mine and get the treasure, but "walking around aimlessly" does nothing now since "there's nothing more to discover".
So probably a sequence breaking bug...boomer.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I don’t know what’s going on, even my game stops at finding the korra, and you have to talk to everyone, with 1 person left to continue the mission, it’s still an error, and if I try to start a new game it’s also giving an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7a-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.7a
Sat Jun 06 00:58:38 2020

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes