Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Theres a Mai scene on slave route if you visit her around 5 times at night, well ok its not much of a scene but its something. You may need to get her the weapons first, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dc1989

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
I just want more moe scenes with Korra and a conclusion to the overarching plot.

Did Mity ever mention whether there would be a short book five continuing off from the ending of four's slave route or if the story will only finish properly in the love route?

Edit: I really hope they don't have the audacity to make it "Book Zero".

Aug 28, 2017
I just want more moe scenes with Korra and a conclusion to the overarching plot.

Did Mity ever mention whether there would be a short book five continuing off from the ending of four's slave route or if the story will only finish properly in the love route?

I don't think so
I believe that both the slave and the love route will merge to have an ending that shows the power of the MC.

And personally I don't mind a zero book at the end with the MC boning the serpent lady and the spirit lady in order to merge them together using choices of both the slave and love route to do so.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021

personally i want more jinora we already had one route filled with korra stuff

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
And so far korra besides being a plot device to build jinoras jealous character and to give us a reason to go to the swamp has been useless

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes