darealman

Apr 28, 2018

Hey all!! I was a bit too optimistic with my 20th estimation, but I really dislike giving a date and not sticking to it so you may find some rougher edges than usual in this build. Especially one particularly unfinished drawing... you'll know when you see it.
I haven't found any problematic bugs so far, but you might be able to show me the error of my ways! Any feedback/bugs/glitches you can find and share will be much appreciated. Write them in the comments or send us a personal message. It's all awesome : )
I'll add a short description about the contents of this build and more links later and. They're still in the process of being uploaded. If you're rocking particularly old hardware and can't use the normal links, use these versions instead ( , ) Everyone else, the normal links are below.
I Hope you'll like the build!

FET v.0.9.5a - PC version -
FET v.0.9.5a - MAC version -
FET v.0.9.5a - android version -

Frianko

Dec 9, 2020

Hey all!! I was a bit too optimistic with my 20th estimation, but I really dislike giving a date and not sticking to it so you may find some rougher edges than usual in this build. Especially one particularly unfinished drawing... you'll know when you see it.
I haven't found any problematic bugs so far, but you might be able to show me the error of my ways! Any feedback/bugs/glitches you can find and share will be much appreciated. Write them in the comments or send us a personal message. It's all awesome : )
I'll add a short description about the contents of this build and more links later and. They're still in the process of being uploaded. If you're rocking particularly old hardware and can't use the normal links, use these versions instead (Mac, PC) Everyone else, the normal links are below.

FET v.0.9.5a - PC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - MAC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - android version - alt link
Sir you're a hero.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
How do I progress to book 3 if I'm going for the harem ending?
There's no universal harem ending. Some books don't have them (like book 1). All books are separate stories. No decision you make in one book affects the next.

Also, within a book the only thing you need to do to get the harem ending is select the option for it.

If you're in book 2 and your stuck, then just talk to everyone and I think you wait at the tower at night. There are walkthroughs for book 2 that should let you know how to progress.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

I'll add a short description about the contents of this build and more links later and. They're still in the process of being uploaded. If you're rocking particularly old hardware and can't use the normal links, use these versions instead (Mac, PC) Everyone else, the normal links are below.

FET v.0.9.5a - PC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - MAC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - android version - alt link
Thanks.

Reactions: Minlinkhant

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So what I found... (note that I still can't get Ikki's scene unless with the mod despite me doing the steps needed to exposed the option(s) so please let me know if there are Ikki moments)

This time, you're asked to fuck the lovely wife and film it for the guy to enjoy. He's very much opening up to more things...

Go watch Opai swim in a revealing bikini, find Jinora a swim suit (eventually "Su", our lovely milf for the area advises searching your room), where Ikki will search your room. You go to the tower and look around to find a trap door where you ask Ikki and she finds tasteful images for you to enjoy. You then talk to Opai once before going back and finding Jinora a lovely suit.

The following day the door is opened and when you see Opai she requests that you come back that night where you can fuck her finally, but anally first surprisingly~ This due to a new poster that she found and gives to you.

You meditate on how to deal with the hostile treat approaching you as per "Su"'s request,

Jinora askes to go on a date with you after that lovely swim you all had, afterwards you have to ask advice which you get from Suyin and her little sister Ikki.

You get a package from Shady on how to make good ice cream which lets you go on the date.

Suyin wakes you up in the middle of the night indicating that she's about to try to take out our favorite Earth Empire leader Kuvira where you hatch a plan and find her getting showered/humiliated in semen by soliders. This gives you the option to find other women (OCs) who are also used in such a matter.

You fight Kuvira again here, get her nude and she gets angry when she sees what you were trying with your "plan" and locks you up.

Kurvira gives you a slap attack with your cock while you're wearing a cockring....XDDDDD Eventually you'll have an option to be jacked off by her or Zhuli as she continues to give you attempted orgasm denials. Even to the point where shemakes Zhuli take in your cock to increase the denial.

Yangchen and Kyoshi help you with your problem (orgasm denial-wise) where the climax shows an unfinished artwork (this is a bug hunt after all and not finished final product).

Korra and Jinora break you out.

End of built.

Did I miss anything?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes