Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
How to get the book shop? i have my own save and it won't show up after doing stuff for like 10 days then i used the save that topanalrapelover supplied and it still won't show up. What am i doing wrong?

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry for the noob question. I've played this game back then when book 1-2 were only available. I can see that the version is nos 0.9.8.

Could someone tell me whether this means that the game is nearing to its final version? So do we know when it can be expected or it can be in the near future or this is a game where versioning will go further with 0.10.0, 0.11.0, etc...?

Thanks!

Byelo

Nov 7, 2019
Sorry for the noob question. I've played this game back then when book 1-2 were only available. I can see that the version is nos 0.9.8.

Could someone tell me whether this means that the game is nearing to its final version? So do we know when it can be expected or it can be in the near future or this is a game where versioning will go further with 0.10.0, 0.11.0, etc...?

Thanks!
That's conceivably correct. A 1.0 build would technically mean the completed version. That however does not stop the developer from updating further. The full game is a riot to play, with 8 storylines and a whole host of interactive features and fetishes to explore. You should give it a retry for sure. Either now, or when the 1.0 comes out. The developer is just finishing up the final book 4 route now.

Reactions: GaRbS

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
That's conceivably correct. A 1.0 build would technically mean the completed version. That however does not stop the developer from updating further. The full game is a riot to play, with 8 storylines and a whole host of interactive features and fetishes to explore. You should give it a retry for sure. Either now, or when the 1.0 comes out. The developer is just finishing up the final book 4 route now.
Thank you, and am I remembering well that book 4 is the final book according to the original plans, right? So at this point if it is expected to finish the game soon I would wait a bit more.

Do we know whether some epilogue chapter is also planned after book 4 maybe?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes