JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
I have a question in love's route of book 3 there isn't a threesome with ty lee and suki right?? It felt like it was building up to one. I know there's a scene in the slave route where you can cum over them and another girl but I was expecting a lil bit more than that because of the story in the love route

Jun 15, 2018
I wonder if pema or tenzin will finally realize we're also ploughing ikki too. Heck I honestly want to see tenzin's reaction at us going out with both jinora and korra at once ahaha.

Reactions: slexywexy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I have a question in love's route of book 3 there isn't a threesome with ty lee and suki right?? It felt like it was building up to one. I know there's a scene in the slave route where you can cum over them and another girl but I was expecting a lil bit more than that because of the story in the love route
Nope, no threesome.
Any changelogs for these latest patches , cant see anything after 0.9.5 here
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-8b-mity.730/post-7534373

Reactions: Sorgath

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
How about : Four Gems Trainer or The Gems Trainer
You know frome Steven Universe , Mc will be Steven as you go true story , there is even room to do Love and Slave rut if must .

Ps: Gems don't have definitive age (nudge,nudge,wink,wink) if you know what i mean

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
If they want a lot of female character designs for a new game, there is always RWBY. As a plus it will be difficult to tell a worse story or have weaker characters than the original.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes