Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't been back to my save file for a long time. It appears I have one save where I'm marrying both Korra and Jinora and one where I'm marrying just Jinora. Is there a reason I would have done so? Is there a scene that occurs only if you marry only Jinora?

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
ok,what exacly can i do with the swamp ladies in love route chapter 4?
i feel like i'm missing something, because when i played it i usually thought there was gonna be something there (seeing as they are obsessed with getting pregnant)but i never reached anything else other than a quick fuck.
am i missing something?

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
No, they’re just optional and not necessary to continue with the game’s main story.
optional? Did i miss them. I remember that 2-3 years ago i played book 1 and there was a loli katara scene. Am i wrong or did i just missed it? I didnt skipped.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
optional? Did i miss them. I remember that 2-3 years ago i played book 1 and there was a loli katara scene. Am i wrong or did i just missed it? I didnt skipped.
katara's "loli" scene literally only reduces her breast size. book 2 is focused on toph but by default theyre normal sized, again theres an option to reduce them. smeller bee is in book 3. book 4 has the optional ones with different characters

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
katara's "loli" scene literally only reduces her breast size. book 2 is focused on toph but by default theyre normal sized, again theres an option to reduce them. smeller bee is in book 3. book 4 has the optional ones with different characters
Thanks. The game and the walkthrought says that the fire nations is book 2. Someting wrong?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Guys if you can't naturally find the scenes you're looking for in the story don't forget that theres a galley mod for this game that allows you to see every available scene automatically; very first page with the links it's updated to 1.0.0 f at the time of this writing.

Reactions: Bigboy52
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes