Ren'Py - Four Elements Trainer [v1.1.0c] [Mity]

1. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

Great game. Gives you the possibility to choose either a love route or a slave route, each with different scenes and actions. Drawings are great and the story is entertaining, also very funny in some parts of it. Recommended
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Spunkmeister

Not much else to say here, as i'm not very good at reviewing. However, this game really do amaze me with it's writing, grammar, dialogue and the animation itself is smooth, aswell as the mini-game. All these points that i've mention really shows that the creator of this game had put alot of effort in his work, and not some half-ass job (I'm looking at you every lazy money milking asshat who post countless amount of 0.000000001 with zero to no determination which ended up fail *Cough* Wootch *Cough* SJ Animation *Cough*)

Time to wrap it up, in conclusion i really hope to see this series maintain it's full potential until it is finished, and maybe could even go beyond my expectation in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

torrentingisfun

Well first of all I wouldn't bother reviewing but I feel like this needs it.

Four elements trainer follows a very horny avatar who gets to fuck most people in that universe. I did not watch anime or follow any story, but it does not matter. If you like hentai games, pick this one. You won't be dissapointed. Surpassing even Akabur in the sense there is no need for much grind or anything else besides raw sex. There are so many scenes already in the game that playing it in one go will take you some time.

Art is great, also the diversity and some common fetishes are present. It seems to me that team is great at communication and presents a great update each time they publish a new version. They are also not money hungry and just milk Patreon money without providing much content. No, quite the opposite. It seems more money that is handed in their way, faster game seems to be improving. And I am honestly impressed.

I feel this might be one of the best h games in renp'y when completed if not taking the first spot.