Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
i don't read the wwwwhole tread, is book 4 released?
No. We probably have one more update until Book 3 is completely finished.

well, I'm kinda stuck in a rut, it keeps looping in the sense of, when I get defeated while hunting by the dreamstealer, the protagonist say's that K. Would do something about it, but when I go to K's house, she's angry and I have to go hunting, but then I get to the hunting ground and everytime it's the dreamstealer and he defeats me again, over and over, like I'm in some kinda loop.
Are you stocked up on Potions? You SHOULD be strong enough to defeat it?

I am still stuck in the love route with the rescue the tow female guards quest.
I have freed the girls, found the snake eye at the broken statue and rotated the wheel so the wall opens and wheel has become stuck.
And i still get the opening to the quest whenever i enter the mace, is there something i am missing because i still get the message that i missed something if i go further into the badger mole caves.
Did you open both walls or just the one on the left/right? That should be everything.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I am still stuck in the love route with the rescue the tow female guards quest.
I have freed the girls, found the snake eye at the broken statue and rotated the wheel so the wall opens and wheel has become stuck.
And i still get the opening to the quest whenever i enter the mace, is there something i am missing because i still get the message that i missed something if i go further into the badger mole caves.
Try going a few saves back, It didn't work for me either because I saved after doing the quest.

Jorsith

Jan 11, 2019
I need help pls, act 3 Love Route rescued Jin, de hypnotized Suki, need to find Outfit for June and i am know stuck toph says training continues later and she wont talk to me at night, i messed up the ajala fight and now i have the feeling the game wont let me progress please if somebody can help tell me

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I need help pls, act 3 Love Route rescued Jin, de hypnotized Suki, need to find Outfit for June and i am know stuck toph says training continues later and she wont talk to me at night, i messed up the ajala fight and now i have the feeling the game wont let me progress please if somebody can help tell me
dont you have any save?like before the ajala fight and all?load it and im pretty sure it will be fine

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I am at the part where I have rescued toph and then her mother shows up, on the slave path. As far as I know I have mind controlled all the girls as far as I can, but the game will not progress, any help would be nice.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im hoping there is toph mother content in love route like book 1 love route

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
No. We probably have one more update until Book 3 is completely finished.

Are you stocked up on Potions? You SHOULD be strong enough to defeat it?

Did you open both walls or just the one on the left/right? That should be everything.
Both walls? If you are talking about the one leading to the broken statue and the one besides the snake wheel then yes i did and is still get the message when i move further up that i seem to have missed something, and i should stick around till i figure out what.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
If I remember correctly the theft one you have to talk to Shady in the alley or maybe go to the alley at night
The dragon scale one go to the tavern and drink with soldiers or go to the tower
The root of quickwort just buy it from shady in the alley
thnx!!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
well, I'm kinda stuck in a rut, it keeps looping in the sense of, when I get defeated while hunting by the dreamstealer, the protagonist say's that K. Would do something about it, but when I go to K's house, she's angry and I have to go hunting, but then I get to the hunting ground and everytime it's the dreamstealer and he defeats me again, over and over, like I'm in some kinda loop.
Ah...I think I get what you are talking about.
Hah didnt even know it was possible to get stuck there considering how hard it is to get Katara mad in the newer versions.
Short of reverting to an older save there isnt much you can do since hunting is the only way to calm her mood.
Hexediting the necessary parameter obviously would be another way but...really thats much more hassle than just going through the book again.

I did, then let her go. I can’t go to chapter 3.
Went to the tower at night?

Reactions: george1

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Both walls? If you are talking about the one leading to the broken statue and the one besides the snake wheel then yes i did and is still get the message when i move further up that i seem to have missed something, and i should stick around till i figure out what.
If you've saved the guards than you should be fine to leave, whether it be the way you come or not.

D

Deleted member 666996

I was looking for stock music where I heard a familiar theme

quite a few, by the same person. I ended up trying to find some. Probably all of them are there. Still looking for the sexy music.

Don't know it's been posted or known but it's so bizarre hearing these outside of this game. Imagine hearing this in some random educational video as background music and all you're thinking about is the time you fucked Ty Lee in the back of the bar.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

quite a few, by the same person. I ended up trying to find some. Probably all of them are there. Still looking for the sexy music.

Don't know it's been posted or known but it's so bizarre hearing these outside of this game. Imagine hearing this in some random educational video as background music and all you're thinking about is the time you fucked Ty Lee in the back of the bar.
good job find those music(y)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Wait...FET has music?Since when?

*runs off to check*

Oh...and so delightfully unfitting...uh...interesting choices I suppose.

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
Lol, yea the music is a bit unfitting but at least you know if you hear it from somewhere else then you would recognize it instantly. Plus fucking Ty Lee in the back of her own bar was awesome. Same with Suki, who I feel is one of the most well done characters I got the chance to interact with. Ty Lee is just plain funny. Azula is so polarizing, manipulative, feminine and so well done that from time to time I go back to the book of fire. Mostly to see if there are anything else that can be picked up from her character, and being able to beat her and you have the option to make her your equal or under you as King is soooooo satisfying. I love this game.

LailaLiu

Dec 3, 2017
OK I admit it I am stuck I have even waited for the bug fix and starting from a fresh start (non 7.7) I still cannot find the girls Ajala sends you for . I get the scene where Ajala send you to capture them but I have bene all through the maze especially the badger caves and nothing is there. Do I need to leave and come back or something?
Also ran into this same problem

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes