qwejkl1

Nov 4, 2018
If anyone can upload a save file for 0.7.6x version, it would be very helpful. I'm stuck at the tunnels. No way to complete the mission...

JohnMarzdon12345

Feb 26, 2018
So i'm stuck on the book 3 love route. I freed Suki and then Toph is asking me to find someone to run the brothel, but i can't find anyone and I have no idea what to do now? Anyone know what to do here?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i'm stuck on the book 3 love route. I freed Suki and then Toph is asking me to find someone to run the brothel, but i can't find anyone and I have no idea what to do now? Anyone know what to do here?
If I'm not mistaken on love route June runs the brother you'll find her in the maze

JohnMarzdon12345

Feb 26, 2018
If I'm not mistaken on love route June runs the brother you'll find her in the maze
Where can I find June? I have only opened the one wall at the far end of the maze to get to Suki. The one blocked by steam and the other one won't open. the MC just says they aren't strong enough.

Excofi

Feb 16, 2019
I need help I do not know what to do in the mission to rescue the two girls in the tunnel. the version of the game is 0.77

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Where can I find June? I have only opened the one wall at the far end of the maze to get to Suki. The one blocked by steam and the other one won't open. the MC just says they aren't strong enough.
Before going at the far end go right you'll see a chest, open it and defeat the girl then it's just simple follow the indications you'll find June

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I think I'm stuck on book 3 love route, everywhere I go it tells me I don't have enough earth bending ,and when I go to the house to train toph just sais she needs to wait and think,is it because the route is currently incomplete and therefore unplayable? I recall when book 2 zuko's route wasn't complete at first, is this the same case?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I think I'm stuck on book 3 love route, everywhere I go it tells me I don't have enough earth bending ,and when I go to the house to train toph just sais she needs to wait and think,is it because the route is currently incomplete and therefore unplayable? I recall when book 2 zuko's route wasn't complete at first, is this the same case?
If you hit the route end for the current build the game will outright and unmistakably tell you so.
Look whether there are still open night conversations with Toph as those normally tend to be the reason for those "whut to do now?" roadblocks.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
So uhm, what the devs planning to book 4? Is he/she planning us to play as korra?
We don't know yet, but one thing I am sure of is that we aren't playing as Korra. She's the "main girl" of book four, and like the other three books with Katara, Azura and Toph the entire book will be building up to fuck her. As to who we'll be playing as my guess is Mako but we'll see.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes