VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me [Demo] [Lion-Turtle Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kainora

very nice game. game so far :
    art 10/10
    scenes 10/10
    story 10/10
    humor 10/10
    music 8/10 ; could be better but still nice so far.
    hope for sokka and aang cooperation on corruption.
    I'm waitting for more updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deathrow

This is a very promising start . There is nothing to critique so far although there isnt much content yet. The art is excilent, and with the promise of an open world system and a wardrobe system this is definitely one to watch.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Testerguy19

Wow holy shit, I actually like this! A new Avatar hentai game! Nice!

So you play as Horn'ii, (how convenient for the name!) and you join for an adventure, like some alternate take--as far as these AU goes, it does make up for a good lemon fanfic kinda visual novel/game. The dialogue is hilarious, it does feel fitting and a bit out of character for the characters which makes sense.

I love the art style, from the talking, so far we just see the Kyoshi warriors bathing, it's a demo so I get that it's not entirely fluid, like the contrast of highlight between Hor'nii and Aang (even Suki) compared to Katara, so there's possible changes in the future! Looking forward to the future updates. We definitely needed a game like this from a big IP in 2021!