VN Foxtown Stories - Development / Discussion Thread

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
header2.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello, my name is Iupiter and I'm the creator ( coder, graphic-designer, sound-engineer and so .. ) of the project called:

Let me say few words before i jump into showing you what's this project about. First of all, the project is not yet released, that's why i'm posting here under general discussion. I want to bring as much awareness of this project to the community as I can, even tho it's maybe a bit early. This project became my free-time hobby and i'm slowly moving into making it a full time project. I'm a former programmer that's in gaming industry for now more than 10 years. After all this time working under big companies I decided to create something on my own. To make it short: I like games, I like lewd games, I like to create games .. and I kind of like to draw and produce music too ^^ So that's why this project exists. I did my research, I'm almost sure you will compare this project to other nsfw gaming projects .. and honestly, yes, my inspiration is coming from inner circles of this community. But I hope to bring something new too.. in meanings of game-mechanics, art and animation, story and other little features.

I hope you will like what you'll see, and if you'll feel like it's worth supporting, you can do so on ;)

What's Foxtown Stories actually about?

Foxtown stories
is a visual novel game created inside Unity engine.
I'm working on it for some time now and i hope to release the first playable version very very soon.

The story is about the little town called "Foxtown" .
Everything is going well until one night a storm came and the first person disappeared.
Aliens? Zombies? What's behind this mysterious missing person, which was actually your neighbor? ...
Main character is called Rodney and he decided to start investigating .. while doing so, as a player you will be able to wonder around the town, see a lot of places, meet a lot of characters .. and most of all, get to know them better if you will want to ^^ For example, there's this woman called Stacey, which is your step-moms friend, and she has a shop with flowers. And after the storm she will ask you for a little help with her shop, because it got destroyed by the wind and rain. How will she thank you? .. And oh my god, there's this police officer, and she seems to have some kind of kink, they call her Rosa.....

Characters preview

characters.png

Locations preview
locations.png

Animations preview ( actual in-game footage & something more lewd :p )

Last words
I want this thread to work as development update and discussion thread mainly, so you, people of f95zone won't miss updates neither.

I would appreciate everything that you guys will bring up here, remember: even criticism is welcomed ;)
Big THANKS in advance for everything.. if you comment, follow, or if you decide to support us on patreon.
You can join the slowly growing discord group here:
You can follow the project on twitter here:
The project has it's page too ( it will work mainly for download links etc. ):
And of course, most importantly foxtown's patreon once more:

If you have any question , really, don't hesitate :D You can even ask for "fan" signature .. i will provide it if needed.
Btw, the plan is to release the first version of the game in next weeks ;)

Avalonica

Oct 11, 2017
The graphics is very cute and give a nice Summertime Saga vibe. But graphics is not everything, just look what Good Girl Gone Bad has managed to do with it's Mass Effect "Paragon/Renegade" system. I see lots of potential here with Foxtown Stories! If possible please also include a "optional" male-to-female transgender person that can be romanced. Oh, and good luck with the game regardless in which direction you decide to take it, because truth be told I would love to play it here-and-now just because of the kawaii graphics.

Last edited:
Reactions: iupiter

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks Avolanica. I played Summertime Saga and I like the vibe of the art, so that's why i chose something similar, simple but nice looking ^^ honestly, i saw GGGB game, but didn't have time to try it. So as you mentioned it, i'm gonna give it a try.
And for the question about the tgirl char. I honestly really want to make a lot of character-story-lines optional to make kinks more available only if you wan't so. I'm totally in for that. Very very likely it won't be in the first version, but i will make sure you will know when it will be introduced there ;)

And now, as this is development discussion thread, i won't to share another made character. I do these in form of "Get to know Foxtown". This time it's Mia Franklin:

gtkft6_mia_franklin.png

Mia is the Foxtown's detective. She knows how to use her charm to get the answers. After she became the part of police department in the town, there wasn't a lot of criminal activity going on. Not that they are scared of her, but you won't be able to hide, she would find you and you would willingly admit what you did ^^ .. sadly, few months ago she divorced her husband after few years of not-so-good marriage. But it didn't left a scar on her, tho she is now more willing to fall for adventures. And most importantly.. she is totally all-in for finding out what happened to missing people of Foxtown.

I hope you will like this one, i honestly like her probably the most :D ( i'm not so much into thicc or big boobs .. more like overall fit body and appeal )

Stay tuned for more

** edit: i forgot to mention, part of the "get to know foxtown" series is a thing called "favorite underwear" which is patrons only mostly. And this time it will be released on patreon too.. If you would like to see her in her favorites, you know where to go.

Reactions: DrackDrap

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
Knock knock,
quick dev update:
We are getting closer and closer to first public release. Before it's out, I'm gonna post first few minutes of gameplay recorded so you all can know how it looks and feels. There are still some animations, locations and dialogues to be finished. But I can honestly say that the hardest part is already done and most of the art too ^^ .

Now, for those who like to get to know Foxtown better, here, another character revelation:
gtkft7_linda_yankova.png

This is Linda. Linda Yankova, daughter of nurse Penny. She is your step-sister, part of the family. You like her, but in the same time you can smell something fishy going on with her. She doesn't worry about wearing revealing skirts to school, she flirts with every player of school football team. She doesn't actually have a boyfriend and you don't have an idea why is it. What is her secret?

If you would like to know what is her favorite underwear and how she looks in it, it's a special treatment for our patrons ;)
Here's the link:

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
This time, it won't be anything lewd, just a preview of last 3 characters that we had to do for the first chapter of the story.
So ye, last "Get to know Foxtown" :
gtkft8_3guys.png

Next update on development will be a in-game footage video of first few minutes of gameplay, and after that hopefully just posts related to the final release ;) ( i'm gonna reveal the date of release this week )

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
In-game footage is still in process.. in the meantime, enjoy this little piece of OST from Foxtown Stories

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Sounds like an interesting project. (y) The art style is somewhat different but nice and the whole aspect of adventure mixed with mystery blended in to the main story making it sound like a weary interesting game, that we do not see to often especially in the adult games. :unsure: :) I hope you get to succeed in not only making this game a success but also a possible beginning for you in developing more games just like this. :D Just let us know if you would like any type of help, if its with expanding the main or any of the possible side stories that might be added in future or even the scene ideas for any of the characters that you create. Were here to help (and fap :whistle::sneaky:) to any of the interesting content you will make in future. ;)

iupiter

Jun 6, 2019
So.. something little more than a year later.. a lot has changed :) I'm not even sure if it's not better just to create a new thread.. altho I'm going to give a little update here first.
The thing is that due to my official work ( changing studios ) first game I helped developed got released on steam last year.. I learned a lot about the process of making a better game and I realized my skills are better in 3d than in 2d. And it all led to the whole re-work of the game from the basics..

If you want to catch up, feel free to check the patreon of this project ( all posts with details about the dev are public )

As mentioned, I will probably open a new thread as cleaning this one wouldn't make a lot of sense as it's almost like totally new game.

And if anybody wants to stay in touch with frequent updates, feel free to join the discord: