Feb 17, 2022
As I develop the game, update after update, I need to make certain decisions. For better or worse. It may be a small thing like choosing an outfit or a haircut for the character to bigger ones like deciding which npc will have a scene/be part of the scene. Everything is fluid - that's part of development process. I won't even reveal how many ideas I dropped along the way...

MC can stay loyal to each other or find happiness somewhere else. If you look at that this way then there are 2 routes, but those routes have variations and a lot of nuance.

She can't cheat on him YET, but there will be an option to find different partner for her.
So basically most of the content will be for players who go with cheating/corruption route and people who choose the loyal/romance route will not get very much content?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fragile Innocence [v0.9] [Dark Love] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,12 GB / 610 MB - Fragile_Innocence_Chapter_III_0.9_win-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Would anyone know why the game shows up like this? Every scene shows black boxes. I downloaded the windows version, there was another game I was playing that had these black spots I never did find out why.
Fragile Innocence.jpg

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
What errors? I only see one person pointing out on something & I don't even know what this error is about. Be more specific. I will check it out then.
Oh....it's my bad. I thought lots of guys had an error :LOL:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Great Plot. Is Isabella actually Serene, can she join the all female enemy "evil smirk" join the dark side as it were?. I enjoy playing as Isabella more than Phillip. Cheers to an interesting game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great update as always. Princess has the prettiest model I've seen and it's really interesting to read. Ofc I'd be all for going all female protag but dev's vision is important. Awesome you opened patreon - I will surely support at some point. I'd improve it grafically (some busts to reward tiers and maybe some preview pictures) but it's a good start. Discord channel with more direct contat with your fanbase would be really handy imo. Can't wait for the next update and wish you best.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Came in with high expectations. Not sure if the game is good or bad but navigating the map can be such a pain in the ass. Fuck this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: telc0ntar

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
I am 50% sold on the castle idea... if you've visited any medieval castle you know it is going to be big, confusing, and pretty time-confusing to move through.
No, what grinds my tedious gears is that there is a lot of running around for what is really a big linear segment. I'd probably like the castle a lot more if the dev added Isabella events all over the place, with multiple LVs and all. The map is good, but it is not being put to full use yet.

Reactions: RCC14
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes