Franchises that need more adult games ( your opinion )

ValeGor

Oct 5, 2022
Hi all! As we can see, almost every day there are more and more new games. But some franchises are still not well represented in the 18+ games industry. So, I was interested in the opinion of the public - what franchise do you think deserves at least one game of this kind? It can be universes for which there are no games at all, and those franchises for which there are games, but you think that's just not enough.
Shrek, Ladybug, The Addams Family come to my mind first, but in fact the list is endless. It seems to me that there are whole areas that are not properly represented in 18+ games. For example, I would play the 18+ version of GTA. Everyone has their own wishes. So write your options - I'm want to hear your thoughts.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'd really like to see danganronpa done in an adult format, and not just a game with the characters but something more similar to how the actual game plays, otherwise nothing comes to mind.

Reactions: ValeGor

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Unironically, both Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail could both make really cool games. Although both stories suck, both would provide interesting and unique settings. Plus, they also have decent characters. Especially Fairy Tail, although it does have parodies currently, they either have terrible translations, or the games themselves kinda suck. The same could be said for One Piece games.

Also think that Elder Scrolls could be cool. We've had a couple, but AFAIK they have been abandoned. Only problem is, I'm an Elder Scrolls meat rider. So, I'd likely end up finding something non-lore friendly and getting annoyed.

Reactions: ARB582

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I'm not sure what exactly you're aiming for OP, both in that asking for "franchises" just means people will list their personal favourites and that "represented/deserving" are very subjective. Not to mention without also giving an outline of the desired themes/fetishes/other content restrictions it's just monkey's paw bait.

For example you could make a pretty neat H-RPG based on Boktai, but everyone else here probably just went "what the heck is that even?" so is it "deserving" of one? And I would much prefer a Cell x C18 tentacle sex sim (thanks Zone(y)) over a cookie-cutter "empty sandbox" step-incest VN featuring minor NPCs or OCs in San Miguel (the hub city in Boktai 2 FYI)

At face value probably Digimon, specifically Frontier where the protagonists transform into fairly adult-looking combat forms and some of those have a life of their own in case you need to get around the "but they're still underage" dimwits. Or if the dev is a complete masochist MtG or YuGiOh, as in actually trying to build a suitable universe from their lore not just lifting BMG or some elf for a crossover harem game.

Reactions: DuniX

Skade32

May 9, 2020
Mass Effect

I always thought Kim Possible game with Amity Park style with Ron as the MC would be excellent. I know there are some games (3 as far as I know) but none of them hit the note.
Kim Possible was the best I would love more games with her. I know of Impossible Trainer and Project Possible, what is the other Kim Possible game.

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
April O'Neil (80's) games need more love, most low effort flash though. . .

I'd love a sidecroller like Parasite in City since that starts off in the sewers.