Others - Frankie's Funclub [v0.1.5] [LOVEBITES]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nub123XXD

Damn this is a ver 0.1.5 ? i was expecting ye olde unity jank but god DAMN this could be peak. not even looking at the booba feddy fastbear, getting a computer UI to work smoothly is already nut-worthy not to mention the fade-in floating text? great work! you could actually sell the game at the current state lmao.

though there IS some jank to it. first, the map, its so fucking dark that without flashlight, i have to fiddle with some brightness settings to navigate through it also doesnt help that the collectibles have any outlines or glow to help with picking them up in the dark. the "hitbox"(detectbox?) of the pickup is also TOO good ironically, making picking up circular or something that has hole on them on certain angles kinda difficult.

The patrol AI is not bad, but the chase AI is unforgiving yet exploitable. i think the AI will NEVER give up chase until a reset happens, even when hiding/far away(detected by cams) but when you get near an object, the A* pathing stuff kicks in and defaults to feddina just running away to the back corner of the map(while still on alert btw)

the PDA thing is GENIUS though, on an FPS stealth game it is pretty neat to have a "wallhack" of some sort to help out the game but make it a bit limiting it is still challenging, the blacklight bugged so i can't use it much but the 2 modes of "wallhacks"(see enemy or see pickup) is amazing.

The animation you get is pretty good, no unique cloth stripping or immaculate jiggle physics, but it is still good. it will be nice to have the gallery titled though for the coomers out there(not me), i think they(again, not me) will be sad when they want to see POV fastbear boobie but get doggie on the table.

overall solid 9/10, labelling it version 0.1.5 is an insult to the game(ik the dev labelled it himself) cause it is already filled with content just some jank that needs fixing
  2. 4.00 star(s)

boredman110

v0.1

Currently I'd call it a very basic thief simulator/"horror" game, with you looting and "breaking and entering" from thief simulator while using a PDA with the battery mechanic from FNAF. While being a prototype and some mechanics not being fully explained, they're simple enough that you can easily grasp the concepts in maybe a few minutes: Avoid Frenni and the cameras that turn on after a few minutes and escape with as much loot as you can find.

For a prototype, the base gameplay, controls, and graphics shows promise for an interesting game. That said, there are some annoyances such as not being able to drop items from your inventory, so if you pick too much you'll be either be slogging your way or be forced to sprint in bursts.

There's currently 5 H-scenes, and while I think the animations are okay, unlocking them is unfortunately not straightforward. 2 require picking up items that randomly spawn then being caught (or in my case, never spawning an being forced to use a full save). The other 3 require buying their respective items on the computer, then being caught. I think this system is meant to reward those playing the game, but some direction would be preferred.

Right now its an alright 20 minutes experience on what may be a promising game.